Chapter 14: Link & Haruti's Love (EXPLICIT)

Haruti

Like magnets, our lips met in raw needy passion. He pulled the jeweled piece at the top that held my hair together as it spilled free against my back and I did the same with his hat, tossing it aside and yanked the tie to free his blonde tresses to rest by his shoulders.

"I missed you, so much," I shuddered in his lips, "don't leave me again," he groaned when I ran my fingertips in his hair.

Filled with a guttural neediness, I jerked his head back and licked the crevice of his neck and sunk my teeth in his flesh. Mine.

I sat upright, and when he lifted my purple top to spill my breasts free, I tilted my head back as the short breeze blew my nipples erect.

He squeezed my breasts together with his palms, and wrapped his mouth around both nipples at the same time then flicked his slick tongue up and down.

A needy moan rolled from my lips and when the tip of his dick poked my butt through his tights my pussy throbbed hot and moist.

Breaking away from his assault on my breasts, I scooted down, undid the red belt to his tunic, and yanked it off.

The growl that released through his lips revved my blood hot with the aching desire to be filled by him.

Falling blind to my own needs, I lifted his red tunic, and pulled down his tights to spring his dick free from its cage.

Then he did the same, grabbing my jeweled belt that held my pants together and yanked it off.

The power in his grasp matches mine, telling me how much he missed me, telling me how much he needs me, and only me. No other woman, just me. It's been so agonizing without you.

I kicked my pants off of one leg, and kept it dangling on the other ankle in case I needed to get dressed quickly, but as of right now, I don't care. He's mine. Only mine. I'm the only one who loves him because I'm the only one who knows him.

He tossed aside his gauntlets then gripped my hips to angle my dripping folds over the tip of his erection and blinded by impulse, I grabbed his dick, then guided him inside my moist pussy until I rested comfortably on his groin.

We both shivered a needy moan and groan and my body moved on its own as I thrusted my hips over his dick which encased my flesh in euphoric shockwaves towards my heart with each stroke.

"Fuck baby you're so sexy," he rumbled and the vibration of his voice covered my body in goosebumps, "I love you, Link, oh Gods you feel good," I moaned submissively.

The heat of his palms searing the flesh on my hips while he guided my strokes, the electric shock up my spine with each hip thrust, the cool air tickling my nipples kicked my sense into overdrive nearing my climax.

("Ohh shit,")

Like the magnetic pull of the ocean to the moon desperately trying to meet each other in the middle, he expanded inside and I clenched around his shaft as the coil in my lower abdomen wound tighter to its climax.

"I love you, fuck me," he groaned, "I love you Link, don't leave me," I moaned.

He exploded, and I climaxed at the same time.

Like a beast who had tasted blood for the first time, he shot upright and kissed me feverishly while holding the back of my head in his hand. I shuddered a breathy moan, "Link stop,"

"Why?" Link heaved in return.

Then there was a knock outside the door and I didn't bother turning around to face her because I know she is currently staring me down with the widest grin that someone could ever wear.

"Soo what was that you were saying about it being 'nothing' sis?" Jamunah said confidently.

"Yo, sorry I didn't get a chance to introduce myself," Link waved not caring that he was still inside of me, at all.

"Oh no, its cool, you're a member here, so you good. I'mma leave yall to it, but uh, hurry it up sis, I got a lot of arrows and shit to pickup and I need help thanks," she said almost too giddy in her speech.

What I wouldn't give just to have another night with him so we could have all the sex we want, eat, then sleep. But I must work since no one is here but me and Jamunah.

My head fell forward in defeat and I shook it, "why now of all times?" I muttered.

Link tenderly moved my hair to the side and I gasped at the twinkle in his eyes at me, "You are so damn beautiful to me," he smiled warmly.

I leaned my cheek into his palm, "you're not so bad looking yourself," I teased.

"Oh I know," he winked and gently tapped my cheek twice to let me know he wanted me to sit up. It's odd how I knew that's what he wanted, but, I just did.

Well explaining this is gonna be loads of fun.

"Link?" I called after we had cleaned off and were getting dressed, "Yeah?"

"Uhm, did you get to see my leader at the Temple? Nabooru? I have a bad feeling that I can't shake still, and I don't know why," I said now thinking back on the stuff we were arguing about, since I vaguely remember being too caught up in my emotions.

"Yeah about that, I know the truth about the war, and when I went back into the past seven years ago, she was swallowed up my Black Magic at the Temple, so I have no clue about the state of things now,"

"LIINK! Did you two have fun, I hope you feel better! And Haruti, thank you for supporting him," Navi said flying around him and me excitedly.

Oh right, she was gone while we were in here together? That's different of her, I wonder what changed?

"Yeah I do, thanks Navi, sorry for being a pain in the ass," he joked elbowing her glow like frame, "Oh whatever, the images I kept seeing of her were getting to be too much," she said.

"Wait images?"

"You really don't wanna know," Navi said.

Why does she sound relatable now versus when she didn't before? Something is changed.

"My bad," Link said ruffling his hair with a sheepish smile.

"Well, I'm glad you're happy and that you two are talking, I was worried for a second there that it was gonna be all over," Navi replied.

"Wait Navi, no offense but, why would that matter?" I asked stepping closer towards them, and there was an odd exchange between the both of them.

Something told me this wasn't going to be good news either.