Iwaizumi x reader pt2

I don't think you understand how much that walk home hurt me. I mean you left and all of the sudden the world crumbled. But there was no way I would've convinced you to stay- the opportunity to study abroad.

After awhile I stopped caring about what was going on with everyone else. Oikawa kept saying I was being dramatic for being so stuck over you. Maybe it's cause he never felt this way over someone. I never cared to much when I bailed at lunches because you came on the conversation subjects.

When you called the other day I was walking to class. I didn't want to worry you about my studies so I talked for a long while. I knew you were having troubles sleeping by the sound in your voice. I ended being super late to that class, if my mom knew she would be disappointed- she's paying my tuition after all.

I'm starting to think you don't want to come back, you've been blinded by the big city in America huh? I'm glad you've found yourself. It's a big deal you know? You came from a stupid private school to a big college in North America..-

I got a plane ticket! I'm coming home baby!
I snapped out of thought when you said those words
"W-what'd you say Y/n?" I said, trying to comprehend.
"I'm packing up- I got a plane to catch tonight and I'll be home in the morning! Will you be able to pick me up?" You added, if only you would be able to see my grin. I knew then that was my sign. I knew what was gonna happen
"Of course, what time will your flight be in?" I layed back on my bed
"I'll be there in the morning, I'm at the airport now. Maybe um.. 11am or 12" I could hear you take a breath in awaiting my reply.
"Alright Honey I'll be there-" You cut me off
"I'm soso sorry baby I've gotta board the plane, I'll call you- Love you so much!" I said my farewell and hung up.

I went inside the nightstand of what would be your side of my bedroom and grabbed the box, I bought it a while ago because I knew when I seen you again I would use it. I put it on the kitchen counter and headed to the bathroom to shower

Look.. I'm gonna miss you.. So when I get back you better be ready to take me on a date

I remembered your words, how crazy i must be for actually going along with your rational goodbyes. But when I made my way to the same subway you said that to me.. I knew I wasn't crazy, just home sick.

Remember that saying your mom told us during our highschool days "A man can build a home, but a woman can make it feel like home" or something like that. Whatever she meant by that, it was true, so true. You are my home, I would build any house for you as long as we can live in it together. I can go on saying those cheesy things you're gonna quote me on in family gatherings but I'm gonna save my self the embarrassment and you the breathing air from when your laughing at me.

When I seen your eyes when I showed you the ring I wasn't numb or feeling that endless melanocholy that was replaying in my body for months- I felt happy, I felt excited.. I felt loved. Thank you for saying yes and putting that ring on your finger. I couldn't have been happier. I was at a spiral and you ended it. Ironic how I said I would fight those monsters all those years ago- and you just ended mine. Your my hero.

𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓸[Hero]

A/N:TWO UPDATES- ONE DAY?!? LESGOO!! ACTUALLY PUMPED ✌️🤪 anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I was in my feels and it's Valentine's day so... Yeah! <3 HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY