Iwaizumi x Reader

(A/n- This is Y/N speaking in the first part, This is Iwaizumi's thoughts)

Look.. I'm gonna miss you.. So when I get back you better be ready to take me on a date

How? How can you be thinking that far ahead.. 4 years ahead..

Iwa, don't think about me to much while I'm gone. I'll message you as much as possible.

For goodness sake.. I've known you for years. How am I not supposed to think about you?

I promise you, I'll take good care of myself. Just make sure you take care of yourself.

Jesus... Just.. just stop.. it's to much

Iwa.. are you crying?

"Well yeah, your leaving for 4 years. Out of the country, and your acting so calm about it" I finally said what needed to be there. "We didn't even talk about this. You didn't ask what I thought.. whatsoever"

  She gave a sarcastic smile. "Iwa.. I didn't know I needed you to decide my future"

He furrowed his brows. "Whatever" He mocked her
"But let's forget about it, after all, let's not let you leave after a fight"

Then it was silent, the only noise being the public of the station. That's until the train arrived.

"Well.. that's my train Iwa" She hugged him from the side once she picked up her bags. She leaned down and kissed his cheek. "I'll see you in a while hun" She walked off to the group of people waiting to get onto the train.

  Iwaizumi sighed and ran his hands through his hair He watched her get onto the train and started his way to his own home.