quick little oneshot(Kenma×FemaleReader)

"Ugh..parties.." Y/n thought to herself playing on her device. Her friends had dragged her to this party to hopefully help her gain a social life. But instead she'd immediately hid in a closet. She must've not been paying attention when an average height male joined her in the closet, only sitting down. But after awhile she could feel a pair of eyes on her. Looking up she seen a pudding headed boy. He almost immediately looked away. She cringed Abit looking back at her game. After awhile she shifted to open the door to check on her friends.
"So..what games do you play?.." The boy asked, he was quiet, it was almost impossible to make out his sentence over the music blasting, but considering he was near the door, it was clearer.
"Uh...Animal Crossing, Mario Kart...a few others but those are for different devices." She replied in a tone similar but Abit louder.
"So what's your name?" The boy asked
"Y/N L/N, you?" She responded
"Kenma Kozume" He responded.
"What games do you play" she asked pointing to the device in his hands.
"I've been playing alot of..Animal.. Crossing lately." He said looking down. "Hm.. well we should play together sometimes" She said smiling. Then writing on a paper then handing it to the boy. After that she walked off to find her friends.