Writing is Boring(Bokuto x Reader)

He was loud, very loud.. They where the opposite of him, well kept together, organized, and quite calm.
Maybe that's what made them catch interest for Bokuto, he was so peculiar, in a good way of course.
His energy was very exciting and outgoing. That's what made him special.
"HEY HEY HEY Y/N" They recognized the voice and perked up, it was a distant yell and yet it was heard so clear.
"Hey Bokuto." The voice said with a smile. They knew they couldn't ignore him so they stayed where they where. At they're desk. Basically Y/N had to finish their report...that was due that morning... Why did they do that to themselves.. Alright anyway, Bokuto ran up, more excited than normal. What could the owl-like boy be up to today?
"I wanna show you something~" The male said grabbing their hand.
"Bokuto, I have to finish writing" They really couldn't afford to fail this class.
"Later, later. I really have to show you this"
They sighed at him and contemplated. See it would've been contemplation if their legs weren't weren't moving when Bokuto was dragging them. Before they realized they had been walking, Bokuto had managed to take them outside. Once the two of them where outside Bokuto dragged them to a patch of grass, and in that patch he pointed to a tiny worm.. that's what all the chaos was about.

A/N- Sorry this is so short, I lost motivation anyways back to my corner (+_+)