Valentine's

(A/N)

I'm so so sorry for not posting this sooner, school is a jerk and I'm working on my other books on Ao3 and I'm starting to lose motivation for Demon Slayer because all my motivation is either focused on Genshin or Cookie run. So this might be the last chapter till my summer break which is in 5 weeks I think.

Anyways hope you understand, Happy reading ^^

***

Giyuu was in a flower store run by Shinobu and her close friend Mitsuri, who was out of work with her boyfriend Iguro. So it was only Shinobu

A nightmare come true

"Giyuu-san~ who are these flowers for?" Shinobu dramatically puts her hand above her mouth and says "Don't tell me, you want to ask Rengoku-san out don't you"

"How did you-!" 

Shinobu chuckles "It's quite obvious really, you're only picking his favorite color flowers"

"Well can you at least help me?"

"Anything to get my favorite ship sailing~" Shinobu said smiling slyly "But that includes chocolates and clothing"

Giyuu sighs and agrees reluctantly to Shinobu's request and to his surprise it actually wasn't hell this time unlike the other times he asked Shinobu for help

***

"Rengoku-san" Giyuu said, running up behind him. 

Rengoku smiles and turns around pulling Giyuu into a hug "Hello Giyuu, how're you doing today"

"I'm doing good, how about you and uh, well you know who.."

"Oh don't worry about that  things are actually getting better" Rengoku pulls away from the hug and looks at Giyuu, he tilts his head and sees that Giyuu was holding something behind his back

"What'cha got there Giyuu?" 

"Huh? Oh right-" Giyuu gives what he was holding to Rengoku "Here, these are for you" and turns away embarrassed

He takes the stuff from Giyuu's hands and observes them carefully. A flower arrangement made carefully with his favorite flowers, a box of his favorite chocolates and a note attached that read 'Will you be my Valentine?'

Rengoku looks up at Giyuu who says "Will you?"

Rengoku smiles and plants a kiss on his cheek "Of course I will"

***

Shinobu was watching the 2 from a distance with Mitsuri and an unwilling Iguro

"Kyaaa~ finally they both look so cutee" Mitsuri hugs Iguro "Don't you think Iguro-san?"

"I guess.."

"And I got the whole thing on video" Shinobu says closing the video camera "C'mon let's go before they notice"

They all slip away, leaving the 2 alone on their date

***

Hope you all enjoyed this short rushed chapter for Valentines that I couldn't post cause school gave me like 4 quizzes and 3 transfer tasks so yea. I mean it's not like I have lover for Valentine's #SingleForever. 

And that's it, Goodbye~ and sry for the super late post

Word count: 437