Kimetsu No Magazine

This story was requested by  @MikaMikaaaaaa Happy Reading~

***

"Tomioka-sama, you have a magazine shooting to attend in 10 minutes" Tanjiro, his assitant, said from behind the doorway.

For Giyuu, being a model wasn't really what he expected. He honestly would be happier at a job that was much much more relaxing.

Like a cafe or flower shop for example. But ever since his sister got into a drunk driver accident he needed to pay off the medical bills somehow.

And being a model for a really famous magazine just happened to pay the amount he needed.

Giyuu sighs and looks at Tanjiro "I'll be there in a few minutes, just let me have a short break please."

Tanjiro nodded and walked down the long hallway with the most angelic smile on his face.

5 minutes later, Giyuu finally gets the motivation to stand up from the chair, when all of a sudden Tanjiro came running from the hallway.

"Eh-? Tanjiro?? What're you doing running across the hallway?" Giyuu said as he reached into his jacket and gave Tanjiro some of his water.

Tanjiro smiled and said "Apologies Tomioka-sama but Urokodaki-sama changed your schedule quite abruptly"

'Ah' Giyuu thought to himself as he handed Tanjiro the water, Urokodaki wasn't really the type to change schedules without warning unless it's extremely important or urgent.

"Can you hand me the new schedule?" Giyuu asked and Tanjiro complied and handed him a sheet of paper.

He scanned the paper for any differences and then he finally found it

'Photo shooting for Kimetsu No Yaiba'

'Kimetsu No Yaiba?' He thought, 'Isn't that the work in progress magazine?'

"Ah, wait I forgot to mention, they invited 8 other people from different companies to the photo shoot too" Tanjiro said as he walked over to throw the now empty water bottle away.

Giyuu internally groaned, a nightmare come true indeed.

***

He finally got to the set place, there were 7 other people. Some he recognized from previous projects, and some new people.

Shinobu, one of the people he knew (also his bff) waved at him and gestured him to come over and sit with them.

He also recognized a certain boy with black hair that faded into cyan tips.

'Ah' he thought 'Muichiro is here too'

The mentioned boy looked at him and then looked back at his food.

Other than those two, he didn't really know the others.

"Moshi-moshi Tomioka-san! Come sit and have lunch with us" Shinobu waved at him once more, and he reluctantly sat down beside her.

"Ne~ Giyuu-san, do you want me to introduce everyone?" Shinobu asked and well with him not being in the mood for her teasing nor in the mood to talk to anyone, he agreed