Chapter 2

**3 hours later**

"Now I've had my eyes in this amazing girl the entire show. I want you to come on stage with me so I can sing to you" Adam said into the mic with a giant smile on his face.
He pointed to the girl...
"Did Adam Levine just point at you!?" Cassidy screamed.
He walked over to the stage and handed the girl his hand.

Skylar blinked a million times.
"M..me?" Skylar asked looking Adam in the eyes.
"Yes you, gorgeous" Adam said motioning her to the stage and his hand reached out again.
"Umm o..ok" she stuttered realizing that not only had Adam Levine asked her to come on stage but he called her gorgeous!

"I'm dedicating this next song to you, beautiful" Adam said winking at Skylar.
She blushed and sat on the stool.
"I don't mind spending every day out on your corner in the pouring rain" Adam sang in his falsetto voice staring at Skylar throughout the whole song.
He ended She Will Be Loved and went over to Skylar taking her hand and kissing it.
He whispered in her ear "Come backstage after the show and meet the guys and tell me about yourself."
Skylar nodded and Adam walked her over the end of the stage and helped her down.
"AHHHH! Adam Levine brought you on stage!! OH MY GOSH!!" Cassidy screamed jumping up and down.

**After the show**

Skylar grabbed Cassidy's arm and dragged her backstage.
"Sky, where are we going!?" Cassidy whispered so no one would hear them. Cassidy stopped and pulled Skylar backwards.
"Listen...do you wanna meet Maroon 5 or not?" Skylar asked Cassidy getting a little annoyed. "Just follow me"
"Umm okay!" Cassidy said with excitement.
"Now listen..when we go in you better be as cool and you can. Just act casual. Skylar told Cassidy. They saw the sign that said
MAROON 5 DRESSING ROOM
"Let's do this girl" Skylar said staring at the sign and they knocked three times. The door opened...

How was the second chapter? I'm gonna try and update everyday. Like and comment
Love Olivia <3