Chapter 15

**Adam's POV**

As I looked at the person laying in the ambulance I instantly knew who it was and so did Skylar.

Skylar turned to me and I could tell she just want to cry. I pulled her into a hug and wrapped my arms around her putting one of my hands on her head.

She began bawling her eyes out.

"Shhh baby it's okay. She's gonna be okay."

"Sir do you know who this is?" The fire Marshall asked.

"Yeah it's her sister.  She was abducted the other day and-"

I was interrupted by Skylar.

"IM GONNA THAT GUY. I SWEAR IF HE COMES NEAR ME AND MY FAMILY!!!!!"

Her face was bright red with years rolling down her face. She ran over to McKenna who was laying in the ambulance.

She looked terrible. She was bruised and black from the smoke and wasn't moving.

Skylar jumped in the ambulance but I had to stay behind. You know because my house was burned down by that freakin psychopath.

I called Jesse:

J- Hey man what's up?"

A- Jess we found McKenna.."

J- That's awesome!! Where was she. Is she okay?"

A- It's not awesome Jess. We pulled around the corner and saw my house was on fire. There was paramedics, police, and firemen. McKenna was stuffed in a closet.."

J- "Oh my god Adam. I'm so so sorry. Man you can stay at my house. Both of you can."

A- "Thanks man. But I need to ask you a huge favor."

J- "Yeah anything."

A- "Please meet Sky at the hospital. I had to stay behind and answer police questions. Please and tell all the guys the news okay."

J- "Alright you got it. Are you gonna come to the hospital later?"

A- "Yeah after I answer all the questions the police have. I got to go. See ya later. Please comfort Sky."

J- "I will don't worry. See ya."

I walked away to the police and answered the questions.