Chapter 4

"Well I'm Cassidy Hope Owens. I'm also 28 years old but technically I'm the older one." Cassidy said laughing at Skylar who was lost in the moment with Adam. "I live with Sky as you already know. My parents both died in a car crash when I was 20. We were really close but we aren't anymore..." Cassidy's eyes started getting glassy. "My brother was in the army and got shot in the leg. He's paralyzed now and we never talk. He lives with his fiancé in Chicago. Sky felt bad for me so she decided to let me move in with her. She's the best friend ever." She said smiling at Skylar. "But yea my life pretty much sucks."

She started to get teary and James noticed. He pulled her close and Skylar noticed Cassidy blushing.

"Do you wanna keep going sweetheart?" James asked softly looking down at Cassidy.

"Yea I'll be fine. So where was I? Oh yea I'm a veterinarian. I love animals so much! I'm also currently single" she said smirking at James. They both chuckled.

"Well I might just have to change that!" James nudged Cassidy.

"Hey what's your job?" Adam asked Skylar smiling.

"Well I work at Starbucks but I hate it there. People are so rude sometimes!" She answered rolling her eyes.

"Wait a sec, how long have you worked there?!" Adam asked leaning up.

"Umm about a year and a half. Why?" Skylar looked at Adam weirdly.

"Yes! I knew I recognized you! Remember I was the one who ordered the frappe that you like!" Adam said perkily snapping and pointing at Skylar.

"Oh yea about that...you gave me your number but I may or may not have lost it?... I'm so sorry!!" Skylar's face got red and she covered her face with her hands.

"It's okay. I mean hey aren't we here together right now." Adam said wrapping his arm around her and pulling her close.

"Yea I guess that's true." Skylar half-smiled and shrugged.

She looked around and noticed that everyone but Mickey was asleep. She glanced at her phone realizing it was 2am. Adam saw the phone and grabbed it from her.
"Hey that's mine! Give it!" Skylar laughed.

Adam typed a few things in and handed it back to her. He laughed and winked.

Skylar took the phone and stuck her tongue out goofing around with Adam.

She looked around and saw PJ who was asleep on the piano seat. Jesse was sitting propping his head up with his hand but as she looked his head slammed the table.

"Oh my god!" Skylar said as she burst into laughter.

Adam looked and chuckled but put his eyes back where they were...looking at Skylar.

She saw Matt asleep on the other couch and on the love seat were the two lovebirds all snuggled up against each other...James and Cassidy.

Throughout the whole time Skylar was looking around, Adam had been gazing at her.

"What?" She asked blushing.

"I just can't help how damn beautiful you are!" Adam said smirking. "I want you to be mine..."

AHH. The feels!! It's gettin lovey up in here! 184 read already AHHH thankss ily guyss!!!
Tell me what you think! Comment and vote!!
Love Olivia <3