> [chapter 14] <

___

"yellow theme... WAIT- NO! white theme..." Camilo shook his head undescisively. "OH! Yellow AND white theme." He declared.

"Final?" Y/n sighed as she wrote on a piece of paper.

"Yes... Wait- no..." Camilo held out a hand as y/n grunted.

"Milo, we've been doing this for exactly one hour and a half and the only color you've been choosing is only between yellow or white." Y/n tiredly said, almost whispering the whole thing.

"It's my color." Camilo blurted out. "Mostly yellow is what I want." He smiled.

"So yellow then?" Y/n said grabbing her pen.

"No." Camilo answered recieving another grunt from his said fiancé.

"Just decide already!" She whined.

"You decide with me!" Camilo insisted. "It's not only me who's getting married here."

"I already told you," y/n breathed out. "I don't care whatever color just PICK WHATEVER YOU WANT."

"WELL I CAN'T DECIDE, Y/N, THIS IS HARD FOR ME." Camilo cried out.

"PICKING BETWEEN YELLOW OR WHITE IS HARD FOR YOU? THEN DO BOTH!" Y/n impatiently said.

__

"So..." Mirabel trailed off. "Why am I here again?" She asked.

"Rock, paper, scissors." Camilo deadpanned. "Who ever gets 5 first wins. I'm going with yellow." He continued.

"I'm white I guess." Y/n quietly said in almost a whisper.

"So I'm... Both?" Mirabel asked still confused as the both of them nodded in agreement.

Mirabel eyed at the said "couple" suspiciously. "Why did you drag me here?"

"Cause," Camilo paused.

"We can't decide between yellow, white, or both." Y/n continued for him.

"Why only those colors? You could try blue or... Purple...?" Mirabel suggested.

"I want it to be in my color." Camilo said.

The three of them held out a fist, getting ready of their first round of the game.

"Rock paper scissors, shoot!"

__

"I win!" Mirabel beamed.

"Oh fucking finally!" Y/n cheered in success. "Both it is then!" She smiled.

"I forgot about that." Mirabel scratched her cheek. " I should take my leave." She smiled at the both of them.

"Thank you, Mira." Y/n smiled at her appreciatively as she watched Mirabel shut the door behind her.

"Milo?" Y/n turned to him for reassurance on the decision as he nodded silently.

"You're quite a little silent there, you okay?" Y/n asked.

"Its... I—" Camilo hesitated as y/n cocked her head to the side. "Nothing." He said laying his back down on the bed as he stretched.

"If you have any objections about it you can always inform me, Camilo." Y/n looked at him.

Y/n with a dress...

"I AGREE WITH IT COMPLETELY." Camilo suddenly bursted out as he coughed. "I-I mean I have no problem with it whatsoever." He chuckled nervously as y/n narrowed her eyes at him.

"You're taking this whole marriage thing quite too seriously." Y/n muttered.

"And what's wrong with that?" Camilo asked as he sat up.

"Well, considering its not a legitimate marriage, I don't know why you bother giving it your all when you could just... decide recklessly. It's not like you're getting married to a person you love anyway." Y/n shrugged as she wrote all the plans down on the paper while Camilo stayed silent at her accusations.

"Even so," He mumbled quietly. "It's why I chose you to marry me."

Upon hearing this, y/n quietly processed what he had just said. She looked at him as she opened her mouth.

"Do you..."

"LUNCH IS READY!" Pepa yelled from outside their room as she knocked.

__

"It's why I chose you to marry me."

Y/n shook her head trying to remove a thought about it.

Think, y/n, think. Maybe he said that because I'm his friend?

No, for sure he has a lot of female friends.

And why choose me, a complete stranger, to marry him when he could just marry one of the girls that were into him?

It could've been easier for him to do that instead.

"Y/n!" Mirabel nudged her hand. "The water, please?" She pointed out.

"R-right!" Y/n stuttered out as she reached for the pitcher of water for Mirabel.

"Did you and Camilo perhaps," Mirabel trailed off. "Got into an arguement?" She asked in a whisper as y/n coughed.

"What? No!" Y/n answered in a low and quiet voice. "What made you assume that?"

"Its just... You've been looking blue ever since you came out of Camilo's room." Mirabel said as she smiled nervously.

"Oh do I?" Y/n said as she touched her face. "Well, don't worry, I'm just thinking about how the wedding will go... Consider it will take place in a few days." She lied as Mirabel looked at her in relief.

"Well don't worry, the wedding would be successful." Mirabel reassured her.

"Thanks."

__

"so you're thinking off putting some yellow on the tables, or just white?" Mirabel asked y/n.

"Well, white is too plain so maybe yeah I'll put a bright vibrant yellow into it." Y/n replied.

They then heard a shriek coming from Camilo's room. Y/n and Mirabel immediately rushed to the scene just to see Camilo standing on his bed.

"What were you screaming about?!" Y/n said as she heard Dolores come in the room too.

"I hear a cockroach being crushed." Dolores looked at the three. "It has a crunchy sound..."

"THAT BITCH CRAWLED ON ME WHILE I WAS SLEEPING GET THAT SHIT OUT OF HERE BEFORE I COMMIT ARSON." Camilo shrieked as he pointed at a cockroach that was already crushed into pieces.

"What happened..." They heard Antonio come into the scene as y/n immediately rushed to him and closed his eyes.

"You're not seeing this nah-uh." She shook her head as she led Antonio outside of Camilo's room. "Your brother is fine don't worry."

"I heard a cockroach scream for help..." Antonio mumbled.

"Well, he flew away through Camilo's window already." Y/n lied as she smiled at him before leaving Antonio and going back to Camilo's room.

"Your brother is not gonna be happy when he sees this." Y/n said.

"SO THAT DAMN ROACH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME?! LOOK AT THAT THING! IT HAS GREEN GOOEY STUFF FOR BLOOD!" Camilo exclaimed.

"IT'S ALREADY DEAD!" Y/n furrowed her brows. "AND COMPARE YOUR SIZE TO THAT. IT'S BARELY EVEN THE SIZE OF YOUR FOOT!"

"IT WAS FLYING!"

"stop yelling please." Dolores mumbled as the both of them quiet down.

"Sorry..." the both of them said in unison.

"Let's just clean this up." Mirabel said getting a glove and putting it around her hand as she grabbed the cockroach by its antenae.

__
Just some random moments in the Madrigal home :D