𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎 - 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐨𝐩

Lol, another update! Okay, my eyes hurts now. I'll be back tomorrow!

GWINAM CONTINUED TO STRUGGLE, until Namra let go of him and throw him to the cover. Namra looked at her hand. After a few moments, the passcode lock opened, it's because of Eunji starting a fire, and the passcode automatically opens when there's sn emergency. "Guys!" Onjo shouted causing us to look at her. "The door's open" she continued her words. "Let's go!" "One, two, three!" Su Hyeok and Cheongsan counted and pushed away the zombies together.

Onjo opened the door and the sound of a chopper was immediately heard. "Look! A chopper!" JoonYeong shouted and pointed at it. "Over here!" Onjo shouted while waving her two hands. "Hey!" "Over here!" The shouts continued. "Here!" "We're here!" "Help!" "Come back!" They shouted with desperation as they saw the chopper going away and seemed to not have seen them at all. "Help!" "Come back!" They went near the edge of the rooftop and shouted and shouted while waving their hands on the air.

"Help!" "Come back here!" After seeing them getting farther and farther away, Daesu grabbed a long painted with yellow plank and waved it at the air. "Over here!" "Hey!" "Where are you going?" "Over here!" "Hey!" "Come back!" "Over here!" "Help!" Their cries for help went on and on making their cries for help be repeated over and over. "Hey!" "Why are you leaving?" "Hey!" "We're still here!" "Where are you going?" They stopped shouting and waving their hands at the air after realizing that they will not come back anymore. "We're here..." "Fuck! Damn it"

The short haired girl started to cry and squatted, and Onjo tried to comfort her. "Mom..." The shirt haired girl said between her cries. The rooftop door shook and punching sounds was heard and Cheongsan got up after sitting down on the floor with his back against the rooftop door. Even the short haired girls cries stopped after hearing the sounds. They all turned to look at the door. Cheongsan backed away after hearing the sounds. The sounds stopped and Cheongsan slowly went towards the door snd pressed his ear before a punching sound was heard once again, scaring the others.

Cheongsan backed away again and after a few moments, the sounds of punching the door was gone. "He's gone" Namra said. "What the hell?" Daesu cursed and Su Hyeok turned his head to Namra and asked "Who's gone?" "Gwinam" Namra replied. "It's his smell. I hear his breathing too" she continued.

(---)

Cheongsan and Su Hyeok went far away from us and started to have a conversation. They started to have the idea to make another SOS sign once again. I also went to another area far away from them and put my hands on the cement railing, I looked at the sky and feel the fresh air after a long time of being stuck in the school. The smell of school? Prison. I heard footsteps behind me so i looked back to see Himchan.

"Why do you always follow me around even here?" I asked after looking back at the blue sky. "I don't know how to say sorry or how should i pay you back for the sins that i had committed. Maybe after this... I can make it up to you. It's just hard to make a proper apology at this moment. You know, because of the zombie stuff" he replied and i nodded back after a few moments.

"I have a question" He said causing me to look back at him and raised my eyebrow. Seeing that i wasn't saying disagreeing or agreeing, he asked "Why don't you push me away?" "It's not because i can't, it's because i don't want to. You were my only friend in our past life and i know that you're not a bad person" i answered. He was about to tear up when i added "You helped them because you are a coward" he froze and i gave a small chuckle, enough for him to hear. He gave a small smile.

"Come on. Let's go" i said and walked towards the others slowly when he asked behind me "To where?" "Help them create another SOS sign. Idiot" i answered. "It wasn't of any help anyway, why bother doing another one?" He asked. "Are you stupid? They will think we don't want to be saved and just be stuck here" i replied and he made an O shaped mouth before whispering "Oh, right" "I think your IQ just dropped there" i joked.

(---)

"This is too big" "How about this?" "Break it apart" "Here's a big one" "How's this?" "Not that one. Put it down" "Not this?" "Gather anything big and colorful" "Can i take this?" Sounds of questions were heard one after another. "JoonYeong, go up there and take a look" someone said to JoonYeong. JoonYeong climbed a ladder "Hey, be careful"
"How does it look?" Someone asked JoonYeong. "First..." JoonYeong trailed off. "The "O" is a bit narrow" JoonYeong said and did some gestures.

"He said the "O" is too narrow. Daesu, hand me that long one" "It should be much more bigger than this" We continued to make the SOS sign. "Guys, keep it up" "That goes over there. It goes like this" Jimin said to Onjo. "And the "S" is too short" JoonYeong pointed and said. "Get more of these" "Is this enough?" "Fill that spot too. That's it" "I got this patt" "They're too tight. Spread them out" JoonYeong said. "Let's put it all away"

(I developed a stroke because of how hard to write this chapter)

(---)

"Come take a look. We did a good job" Daesu said while JoonYeong was beside him, we made our way towards them "Look" Daesu said "You can't miss it" JoonYeong added. "We did do a good job" "Right?" We dispersed and Daesu fixed the red round shaped in the middle of letter "O" "It seems a little crooked. And the "S" is kind of short"