𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖 - 𝐅𝐨𝐠

THE NOISE felt like a kid screaming directly into your ears and it feels like it doubled with my enhanced hearing, probably a few more times. Why don't our ears bleed with this so much noise?

"Let's go before the bombing caught up with us" i said and they nodded at the same time.

We hurried to go to the mountain towards Yangdong, we walked very fast but suddenly, the ground shook and a bright light behind us appeared. Some fell to the ground and staggered.

They covered their ears at the loud noise and looked back at the direction of the loud noise. We saw a bright light followed by the sound of bombing.

The pressure from the bomb caused it to followed by a strong wind and the falling of debris cause by the explosion.

We stayed in the ground. "HaRi!" Wujin shouted and went to HaRi and rolled over to the side followed by a falling metal near their location. "Are you okay?" Wujin asked.

...

Yesterday turned into tomorrow.

The sun shone signifying the start of the new day with the light from the sun.

This is the start of the final episode, i don't know why either, but i feel at east wearing this mask.

It's like, showing a new me.

I didn't help the main characters because i don't have a reason, my past actions were horrible so that's probably the reason why i wanted to help now.

I wanted to change myself, even if i'm hiding under this mask.

A groan sounded, snapping me out of my thoughts and turning my head to see Daesu with a pained face.

"Stay still" Wujin said.

Yes, we stayed in the mountains.

After that, we continued our journey.

Onjo didn't go back to the construction site like in the series because i saved Cheongsan.

Su Hyeok and Wujin carried Daesu as he got hurt by a falling debris or just got that by accident since i didn't saw what happened.

It must be this time that they're clearing up the left zombies that didn't die from the bombing.

Mr. Nam was at the front followed by Cheongsan and Onjo.

Surprisingly, Namra and i were paired together.

We didn't get lost and didn't also walked around in circle as Mr. Nam was the one leading us.

The others are not that much in a depressed mood and Onjo wasn't sad or anything since she didn't lose her father and friend.

Are mom and dad okay? I didn't managed to call them right away because i hadn't thought much of them since i was too focus on the original story.

Sorry mom and dad.

Once i find a cure for this virus, i promise to go back to you two immediately.

It will definitely take a few months for the cure, or probably even years, but i will find the cure no matter what it takes.

It might be possible to survive as a half zombie if we managed to find an alternative instead of eating humans.

We walked towards the tied cloths in the trees  and followed it.

"Oh!" Onjo's voice sounded and we stopped to turn our head into her direction.

She went towards a tree and bent down to pick something up, she showed a flashlight to us and said "Dad. Aren't this yours?"

"Let me see" Mr. Nam went towards her and looked at the flashlight before saying "It's indeed mine. I probably accidentally dropped that on my way to you guys"

We arrived at a place but we're still in Hyosan.

The fogs were quite thick probably because of the explosion from yesterday.

"Aren't we headed to Yangdong?" Onjo asked her father.

"Some zombies might be at some place at the border, i know a path connected to the train path and there are probably soldiers there" Mr. Nam answered.

They nodded and Hyo Ryeong asked "Do you think the zombies are here too?"

"No way. They probably evacuated the city because it's next to Hyosan" Su Hyeok said.

"Hey, I'm getting a bad feeling about this. Why are there no people?" Mi jin added.

"It's okay here" HaRi said and Mi jin asked "Why? What's okay?" HaRi then replied "There are no broken windows, and there's no blood on the street. It wouldn't be this clean if the zombies had been rampart"

"No. It's definitely suspicious. The fog might be from the explosion but there are no blood or caused from the explosion and maybe there are indeed zombies around here that aren't killed" i said and they thought for a moment.

Namra stopped and we also stopped "What is it?" Onjo asked and Namra said "Hold on"

Namra turned around so we also turned around. I can't act like her because i might get suspicions from the others since only Namra have this ability, i might also be suspected as a half zombie.

The sound of running footsteps from the zombies sounded in both my ears and Namra.

"What is it, Namra?" Onjo asked Namra beside her.

Su Hyeok lifted Daesu's arms and stopped helping Wujin holding Daesu.

Daesu let out a cry of pain and Su Hyeok walked towards Namra and asked "What is it? Is something there?"

"Zombies" Namra answered.

"Where?" Onjo asked.

"Everywhere" Namra replied.

"Are there a lot of them?" Hyo Ryeong asked.

"One, two, three..." Namra started counting as she tries to figure out the numbers of the zombies.

"Four, five, six..."

Su Hyeok held his bat tightly while Namra was counting and he looked around trying to find the zombies location.

"Seven, eight..."

"Nine, ten, eleven..."

"Run" Namra said.

We started to walk faster and Mi jin went to the right near our previous location and said "Hey. This way"

We followed her direction and started to run.

After a few seconds of running, we went left and Namra get rid of the clothing that's covering her eyes.

To be continued...

14:19 / 53:01

Considering that they don't use the last six minutes in the series.

We have 32-33 minutes left from the series.

You guys aren't even brothered by the fact that this fanfiction was coming to an end lol.