Prologue

"After this festival comes to a close, we will have a serious discussion regarding your position in Beacon Academy,"

"General Ironwood's report of these last few days have left us somewhat, ... concerned,"

"This is the right move Ozpin. I promise I will keep our people safe. You have to trust me,"

Though the words did not affect him emotionally, Ozpin, headmaster of Beacon Academy, was concerned with the recent events that had occurred. The small attack perpetrated by the infamous criminal, Roman Torchwick, on the city of Vale led to a small Grimm siege to the city especially.

He could feel that something more disastrous is about to come. That Remnant will soon face its endgame. And that the attack was only a warning by the mastermind behind it. Without any accurate estimation of when it will happen, Ozpin could only hope that mankind is prepared for what's about to come.

Despite some of his efforts resulting in nothing, and some of the allies he made lost in his war, Ozpin still clings to his faith that mankind will prevail.

Ozpin: This is only the beginning of the end of this chapter. What move will you make this time?

He thought as he looked outside his office window at the view of the clouds above Beacon Academy occupied with the Atlassian airship fleet courtesy of General Ironwood, headmaster of Atlas Academy as well as one of his closest allies.

Ozpin: Though his intentions are good-willed, this move could lead us right into the palm of her hands. You don't know what you've done James....

The mentioned actions had caused a risk to his position in Vale's council and as headmaster of Beacon. Not only that, adding potential problems for future events. But, Ozpin could only keep his cool because he did not want to cause any division within his circle of allies. Especially the ones that control the largest army in all of Remnant.

Changing his perspective to the grounds below, he sees the students of Beacon, as well as other academies, conversing and chatting. As means to fill their spare time after returning from their mission. Some were involved in defending Vale in the attack and some were from their assigned mission. Amongst the students, he sees a particular group of four girls that had piqued his interest since the beginning of the school year.

That being team RWBY, a team composed of the brutish Yang Xiao Long, the mysterious Blake Belladonna, the elegant Weiss Schnee, and the esteemed leader Ruby Rose, who was known for joining Beacon Academy two years earlier than every student

That being team RWBY, a team composed of the brutish Yang Xiao Long, the mysterious Blake Belladonna, the elegant Weiss Schnee, and the esteemed leader Ruby Rose, who was known for joining Beacon Academy two years earlier than every student. The girls were walking back to their dorms after a long day battling against the Grimm attacking Vale in light of recent events.

As Ozpin watched from his tower, he could only produce a sympathetic smile; the recent events could only mean that he had brought them into the crossfire of his secret war and they are now a part of it. Although he has faith in their capabilities in combat, he is still afraid of the thought of them being ill-prepared for what is to come.

Ozpin: I truly wished that I didn't bring this upon all of you, my dear students. But it seems I have no choice but to prepare you for the upcoming battle.

That said, it does not mean that Ozpin is without a plan to overcome the future hurdles. Ozpin takes out his scroll to contact the assistance he needs to achieve his next move. The ace of his sleeves. Which are some of the most skillful Huntsmen and Huntresses he has known since his early career in Beacon Academy.

On scroll group chat:

Ozpin: The situation here has become dire. I'll need you all of you to return to Beacon as soon as you can.

R: Noted, will finish ASAP

E: It shall be done.

P: I'm close to finishing mine. So I'll be there as soon as I can.

R2: Got it professor! I'll be on the first bullhead once I'm done with mine!

P: ....you're not going to steal one again are you?

R2: No promises!

P: Well if you do, come and pick me up.

R2: .....

R2: No promises!

R: Oh, can you pick me up too owo

R2: K!

P: Wtf! You can take her but not me??

R2: What?? She put the owo. You can't reject the owo!

P: **** you

E: Even when you two are far away from each other, you still argue... - _ -

E: Anyways don't worry about me. I can take care of myself.

Back in Real Life

Ozpin chuckles at the conversation that was happening on his scroll

Ozpin: It's nice to see that all of you are still the same as the day before you left,

He shuts off his scroll and looks at the view outside his office window again.

Ozpin: I hope to see you again soon, my children.

-End-

A/N: 

I hope you enjoy the prologue. Be prepared, for what come's next are the trailers of my OCs.