Valentine Special

𝗧𝗮𝗱𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗮 - 𝗩𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 (𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱)

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳. 𝗜𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.

It was already 2 am, but this one woman woke up in the middle of the night and she could no longer fall asleep again. Thinking what would happen to her and Izana, if Gabriel escaped and was going to target them. Of course after a few traumatic days with her abusive so-called 'husband' she can't just sleep easily again.

(Y/n) fiddled with her fingers looking around the spacious and luxurious room with the man she loved beside him. She felt some sort of ease seeing him sleeping like a baby. (Y/n) pulled the comforter closer and snuggled closer to Izana. Her face close to his chest, and her breathing against his strong chest woke him up.

Fluttering his beautiful amethyst eyes open, breathing carefully trying to keep his cool when he saw her against his chest. Izana smiled at the cute sight and wrapped an arm around her waist pulling the girl closer.

(Y/n) didn't expect it but she smiled, cuddling him more. Smelling his manly scent. Even if it was dark and she couldn't see his face she could feel him smiling widely making her let out a small giggle. The two were in that position til' Izana broke the silent yet peaceful atmosphere around them.

"Can't sleep?" Izana asks, his voice still raspy as he caresses her soft and (h/l) hair. "Yeah..." (y/n) answered as she leaned closer to Izana. He opened the lamp beside the bed and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Izana thought for a while before shifting in bed, while (Y/n) is laying softly on the bed. He stood up and covered her with the comforter.  "I'll go the bathroom for a second." he said as he didn't bother changing and ran to the exit of his room. Leaving (Y/n) a little confused, "But isn't the bathroom the other way.." she whispered to herself and didn't thought much about it anymore and fixed her sitting position in the bed, waiting for Izana.

Izana was wearing a plain white t-shirt and some black Nike shorts. He grabbed one of the many keys of cars on a bowl and got the key to his white Acura NSX.
He goes to his huge parking lot of cars and makes his way to his luxurious white honda NSX.

Izana started the engine and the gates of the parking lot opened automatically, since it was already 2am the road was quiet and there was no traffic. Soft music played on the radio and Izana tapped the steering wheel to the beat.

After a few minutes of driving he arrived at the nearest convenience store. Izana got out of the car and locked it, making his way inside the store. It was empty and the only person there was the cashier and her other worker. He heads to the sweets aisle and grabs every possible candy and chocolates he knows she likes. He then went to the chip aisle and that's when a humble employee gave him a basket, "Here sir you seem to be buying a lot!" he said and smiled at izana,

"Thanks."  he said as kind as he could but ended up  sounding cold, making the kind employee walk away slowly. Izana placed all the sweets and chips there and grabbed two tubs of (f/f) of ice cream and 2 bottles of soft drinks. Izana went to the cashier to pay.

"Thank you for buying sir, come again!" the female worker said as izana grabbed the paper bags and left.

"Damn he's hot as fuck." the female worker said, the other one looked at her and laughed "someone like him probably already has a girlfriend, plus he's not your type bitch." he answered laughing at his friend who glared at him and said, "Fuck off."