Chapter Twelve

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

WARNING!

this chapter contains kidnapping,

buckle up people from this chapter onward is gonna be emotional.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

5 men in black suits were walking in the busy streets of tokyo. they looked fierce, two were smoking, two others looking around glaring at the people who dare to look at them while the last man who was in the middle kept his head up high, hands in his pockets.

the man in the middle lead his men to an abandoned building, no one was near the area as it was dark and scary.

this was where their boss ordered them to go for a meeting. they start to go in deeper then, there was a door that lead to what seems like a basement. a guy opened it and the others went in going down as the one who opened it closed it and followed his fellow workers.

they reached a dead end but there was a secret passage way that only they, the top member of the gang knows. the man who was in the middle opened it and they all entered. it was a meeting room with their boss already sitting at the end of the table.

it was non other than the devil himself,

gabriel sy salvador.

gabriel smiled seeing the five of his most trusted members.

"welcome boys right on time..." he said with a devilish smirk on his face.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"(y/n) this would be perfect for you and izana's honeymoon!" emma said to (y/n), it was a black lingrie with red ribbons on its straps. the two girls are in victoria secret since (y/n) said she needed a new pair of undergarments and ask emma if sshe could assist her. and know here we are.

"emma! quiet down.." (y/n) said as she looked away to hide her blushing face.

"alright alright, i'll buy this right now. consider it as a wedding gift." emma giggles she walked to the cashier to pay for it (y/n) follows and lines up on the cashier next to emma paying for the undergarments she bought.