oli london kidnaps Jimin

PART 2 OF EPISODE 1

______________________________________

10 am.
Taehyung sat alone in his room and was thinking to himself.

Taehyung  sat alone in his room and was thinking to himself

FLASHBACK:

"Can you stay a bit longer jiminie? I am surely going to beat you this time "
Jimin laughed and took his phone (not really his phone)

"Taetae how about tomorrow? I'd need a good sleep to beat you tomorrow " Jimin said.

"Ok how about rock paper sissor? We'll play outside your room and if I beat you you're going to stay:)"
Tae chewed on nothing.

END OF FLASH BACK.

"I wish I had won, at least he'd stay."
Tae stared at his hands and feels another hand on his shoulder.

Tae turns his head*

"Hobi?"
"Tae I know how hard it is , I thought this was going to be the best day of 20×× , I even planned we'd go fishing after party "

Hobi glanced at his watch*

" we have to go to the living room, yoongi wants us to be there"

"I'm sure he has a plan " Tae rubbed his hands and walked out with hobi.

______________________________________
YOONGI CARRIED A BLACK MARKER IN HIS HAND.
FOR NO REASON.
HE MOVED IT AS HE SPOKE.

" so, we have a big issue resolved first" yoongi walked like a teacher

" so, we have a big issue resolved first" yoongi walked like a teacher .

Rm looks at him with full faith and other members curiously *

"If oli wanted to kidnap jimin , he wouldn't call Taehyung's phone , he probably wanted Tae as a hostage to get jimin and then all of us so that he could beg HYBE for a LOT of money ,because HYBE wouldn't want our "security issue" leak BECAUSE army's would get mad for us having such a poor security system and media will make it a hot issue too".