oli london kidnaps Jimin

Last episode.

"B-B-B BANG PD???" Namjoons eyeliner had started to smudge

And why not he was touching his eyes way too much.

"Come inside " Mr Bang gestured all the members

"My plan B..." yoongi smirked ,
Kookie and hobi looked at him, eyes full of questions and tummy so empty that hobi's started to growl.

The house was not so big , they entered a room and on A CHAIR sat an angelic figure , his head down and hands rubbing his knees, he cocked his head and looked up.

JIMIN. jimin is free jimin is here ....then where is oli ? And what the hell is going on??

"JIMINAAAHH"
Tae chocked while running for a hug. He removed his beard quickly after jimin coughed some hairs ,

All members hug jimin and yoongis happy blonde girl look made jimin laugh harder*

"Taehyungaah" jimin laughed "you all look so funny"

Yoongi wished he could hit jimin but he stood still and cute *

"So, this was our plan B" Bang pd said

All of them turn to yoongi*
HE COULD'VE TOLD THEMMM😡😡

"GUYS GUYS , I knowww"

"Plan A was basically plan B, I forwarded the location to Mr Bang just in case we got late he'd have to act like he wanted oli london in HYBE, Bang pd had a fake gun too and you know it's so easy to make that fool vomit all the info when his life's at risk" yoongi removed his wig ,his natural black hair stood up making him look like a human dandelion.

"He's in the basement now, I tied him good" jimin showed a thumbs up.

"You know , I was confident that I'll beat him" jimin winked

"And we'll talk about your ringtone too" Jin teased and others laughed.

"Ummm what??"

"Jimin..it's OK you don't know" junkook who'd been quite, spoke

"..it...was me who put this ringtone...I wanted to make fun of him in the morning ...b-but"

"Oooh" a sound of amusement from everyone ,

"Ahahajsh , you ?? Aahahah kookie haha" jimin laughed again

"Aiishh" kookie touched his cheeks .

He found kookies way of speaking so funny , everything looked funny , the serious situation turning into a comedy show, jungkooks innocent but evil plan , and members dressed weird.
_____________________________________

4:30pm

Bang pd freed oli , the sirens and the lights from outside were a sigh of relief for everyone,

"Before you go" jimin stopped him
"I want you to do last thing for YoUrSeLf"

He explained everyone what his side of plan was and then sat oli infront of his camera *

"Say it" Tae said

"H-hi guys it's oli london "

Ooh it was his Instagram story *

" I know you guys are curious about my life "

(Jin and hobi were trying not to die)

"It's a quick announcement...that I've decided to breakup with jimin "

He read the script jimin himself held high .

" a-and I..am now ..dating...JYP"

Jimin turned back to see rm and Bang pd biting their hands.

"Alright " hobi opened the door for police and let them stride in and take oli.
______________________________________

8:00pm

Every body's home , everything's normal, boys turn on lights to see their incomplete preparations .

Bang pd had left right from olis residence, he wished he could come with boys too but he's the CEO dumbos🙄.

"I'm sorry about the sock thing" Jin put his arm around jungkook

" and I'm sorry for throwing up, I should've known that was your special bowl" kookie pokes the insides of his cheek with his tongue.

Both of them hadn't talked much after the incident , their fights happen a lot but this day was an emotional roller-coaster for them and they were too happy now .

Namjoo folds his arms , smiling at them ,he eyes them ,happy proud father of bts.

Jimin and Tae are having their brothers for life moment too*

"You remember your promise ?" Tae asked

"Yes, get ready to lose again KIM TAEHYUNG"

"GUYS THE CAKE???" Yoongi whined .
yoongi and hobi , who were supposed to get the cake cake from kitchen stood empty handed .

Tae: please nooo

Kookie: where could it be then??
Rm: ok I'm not ready for more surprises

Jimin : this is surely my most memorable birthday (eye roll*).

Jin: where's yeontan?

OOOOPSSSS*
YOU KNIW WHAT THEY'RE THINKING ...

ALL OF EM GO TO TAEHYUNG'S ROOM ONLY TO FIND OUT THE CAKE ALL IVER THE FLOOR AND YEONTAN SLEEPING ON THE MESS.

Members were half crying *
Why why now.

" ITS OK GUYS" jimin stands on taes couch ,
"We'll go out and take yeontan too , consider it a treat from me"

" I know you've been through a lot for me today, honestly I was so scared , I thought of you every single second I spent in the dark, it might sound cheesy but...I LOVE GUYS" 😭😭

IM NOT CRYING YOU ARE.
what now??

Members pull him down and do a group hug , they're all smiling and rubbing the leftover cake on jimins cheeks, he's giggling and tears start to flow a little too but he's happy they're back and crazy and lovely.

The end . Of Episode 1.