🌟Chapter 11 :- ( Custody Battle :- Part 1 )🌟

Hey guys 😋are you ready to witness the epic fued between
Pampers and Huggies ?

Come on let's !! See.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

🌟Owen's Pov🌟

It had been few weeks since I have been trying to call Camilia so I could take her out on date but I guess she is busy.

Today was weekend off and so I was teaching George some of baseball moves.

" Alright you ready Kiddo ? " I asked.

" Yep !! " George said taking his position with his baseball bat and I threw the ball and George swung the bat.

HIT !!

" Nice Job George ! " I said smiling.

" Uncle Owen , next week we are having our practice match , can you teach our team some awesome moves ? " George asked.

" Sure bud " I said ruffling George's hair when I saw Mr Stuart's Black Porsche being parked Infront of your house.

Oh no....

Speak of the devil.....

" Hello there my little friend ! "
Mr Stuart said getting out of the car but this time Mr Stuart's face was missing his usual clumsy smile.

" Hii Mr Stuart ! " George said smiling.

" Ah ! George , good to see you my young friend , there is something Important that I need to talk with your Uncle Owen , If you would excuse us " Mr Stuart said and I was about to say something when Mr Stuart grabbed me.

" Ok !! see ya later guys " George said waving at us.

" Mr Stuart ! What's going on - "
I asked.

" You will know Owen " Mt Stuart said and I nodded.

We were at Pampers.Co.Limited headquarters as we headed to
Mr Stuarts personal cabin.

" Owen , I am going to ask you something and I want you to be honest with me " Mr Stuart said.

" Alright..." I said wondering what's this about.

Mr Stuart removed papers from his desk and placed It Infront of me.

" Do you know what are these...? "
Mr Stuart asked and I looked at wide eyes at the Papers.

Shi*!! these are the original papers that proves that Conner is Mr Stuarts biological son.

" Mr Stuart I - " I was about say something when I was Interrupted by Mr Roland. 

" Stuart ! What was so Important that you wanted me to come to Florida ,
do you know I was In an Important meeting In Minnesota " Mr Roland said.

" Good your here Roland , now I am going to ask this once , did you know about these!? " Mr Stuart said yelling and slammed the papers on the table.

" You found out - " Mr Roland asked.

" Roland , did you knew about this or not ? " Mr Stuart asked and I could see that he was really angry.

" I knew but I thought It wasn't the right time - " Mr Roland didn't see the punch that Mr Stuart threw at him as he stumbled trying to get up on feet.

" Mr Stuart !! Why did you do that ? "
I asked looking at Mr Roland's bruised cheek.

" Roland ! I thought we were friends "
Mr Stuart said.