Where best friends now??

"Hi my name is Catrina , but u can call me Cat.My mom is a hydra and my dad is a firefly.Ever since they got divorced , mom made me join the hydra's.Pleasure to meet you Evelynn.I hope we become good friends and your very gorg on first day of school.Have you met anyone yet?I hope I'm the first person you met"
All I know about her is 1.Her name 2.About her parents 3.She talks a lot.

"Oh well I met someone earlier.His name was Dani Kipler.He seemed like a nice guy."
I said while trying to make me way into the classroom while cat was blocking the entrance.

"OH MY FREAK!!!DANI KIPLER??!?!?!?He the most cutest boy in school!!!He doesn't talk to other people just like that!!!!Give me all the deets!"
Wow okay this girl sure likes using words like deets and gorg.

"Well we just bumped into each other and we just had a normal conversation.I don't see how he's the most cutest boy in school though"
WHY EVE WHY DID YOU SAY HES NOT CUTE DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY HATERS YOU WILL GET?!?!?!

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!?!?I CANT BELIVE MY BEST FRIEND DOESNT LIKE THE CUTEST GUY IN SCHOOL!!!"
What did she just say?Best friends?? Girl we just met.I don't even know how old u are!

"Lets just get into class"
I said

class was so boring but Atleast it's almost lunch

*at lunch*
I see Dom coming to me and about to give me a hug.Next thing I know he hugged me and Cat's reaction was the most funniest face I've ever seem.

"Hey eve, welcome to Mackzine Jr High!!!"
He said smiling

"Thanks for the welcoming but I'm pretty sure I'm already welcomes enough for that hug"

"Anyways I better get going, I have soccer practice. Hope we beat the Deminoms!!"
He said smiling.he always smiles

"Cya"
I said waving my hand in the air like I just don't care.Woah.Eve did you just say that?Wow okay Cat is wearing off on me.

"U guys would make a cute couple"
Cat said smiling and giving me a weird wink.

"He already asked when we were kids.Turned him down.Were still best buds though"

" I see"
She said that while lifting her eye brows up like she's trying to act like the diva know it all.

Dani comes over to us with a smile on his face with those freaking dimples and freckles.

"Hey guys, Can I sit here with you?"
He said really sweetly

"It's fine but shouldn't you be sitting with your other friends instead of us the low ranks?"
Cat said with a blumbed face.What got into her?12 seconds ago she was flipping out of me for saying he's not cute.

"Well I wanna sit here for a change I wanna see what it's like to be a low rank"
He said while smiling.Urgh..His smile.I can't take it.Its so cute.

"Anyways the people I sit with, we'll all the girls there think I'm cute and I'm just kinda getting sick of it"
He said with a glued face.Huh , never though I would be saying that about it.

"Let me ask u something ladies, do you think I'm cute?"
He asked while grinning.I wonder what he's thinking.

"Of corse you are!why do you think all those girls are gushing over you?!?"
Cat said with no pause.Wow.Shes really confident in herself in saying stuff.

"And you eve?What do you think?"
He said while grinning at me.what do it say!!!???

"Well cute to me is like piglet and fluffy stuff like pink fluffy unicorns and etc so your not cute."
Great eve now a bunch of his screaming fan girls will hate you.Atleast u played it cool.

"But don't you love me like the rest of the other girls in this school do?you are the cutest girl I've seen in this school so far"
He said smiling and giving me this freaking most cutest look I've ever seen.

"To be honest, if you want me to love you, I have to know you and I can trust you with my life to make me love you.Simple.Why doesn't other girls see that?its so simple"
Nice.You played it like how u wanted it to go Eve.

"Fine,If that what it takes to steal your heart,I'll do that"
Then he left the table with his lunch and walked off into the distance.Why does he wanna steal my heart?What??

"OOOOOO LOOKS LIKE YIU HAVE A ADMIRER!!!!"
Cat said screaming in my face while blushing like hell.

"I don't think I do.The only one I have is Dom, he's been crushing in me ever since grade 3 and he's still never gave up which is really sweat."
I said while lightly blushing and thinking about Dom.Hes really sweet.

"Dom??as in Dom Mathews???!!???HES THE SECOND CUTEST DUDE IN THIS SCHOOL AND HES BEST FRIENDS WITH DANI!!!!Drama alert!!!!"
She said excitingly.I don't get why it's such a big deal like, Dani and Dom are just to amazing people.Wait did I just call Dani amazing yet I don't even know him?!?!? What the?!?!

"Oh well, I'm gunna go to study hall cya later!"
I said trying to avoid this conversation