Highschool Musical 2021

On my way to study hall I hear Music coming out from a room and I mean like, Why wouldn't I check it out?

As I enter the room a person scaremed out

"Join in the song if you want to!"

Then they Started to sing SuperHero Ross Lynch so I was like Why not? When the song started I was the only one singing so I was like eh...Why not just dance then?

After I started the whole mojo on singing and dancing, i see everyone joining in and smiling.Woah, Highschool Musical 2021.Then, Guess Who I see joining in the room, Dani Kipler.Great.Oh Well, Just keep o nsinging.

After we finished singing it was so welcoming.Someone started to play Raise your glass by Pink and why not crash the hallway to?We started singing and crashing the hallway and It was so awsome.Dani Ketp on following me and watching me sing and he didn't dance wich was the bump part so I made him dance with me.Why not?After that, a dude in the crowd yelled

"PARTY AT MY HOUSE HOPE YOUR ALL THERE!!!!!"

"Are you gunna be there?"

Asked Dani with his freaking dimples and freckles.

"Problay why?"

I asked questioning him.So many question I want to ask him.

"Just asking"

He said grinning like hell.I wonder what he's thinking

*At home*

"MOM!!IS IT OKAY IF I HEAD OUT FOR A PARTY TONIGHT????"

I screamed so she can hear me.Well of corse i have to scream shes on the 5th floor of the house.

"SURE SWEETIE!!AS LONG AS YOU COME BACK SAFE!!!"

She said excitingly. I guess she's happy to hear that im making friends.

"Thanks!"

I replied.Great now what do I wear?I should wear something fancy and casual at the same time.Oh I know the Pefect thing!Its like a 2 piece 1 piece.At the top its kinda like a crop top but sparkly and at the buttom a light blue skirt.It's a dress, im just trying to explain to you how it looks like.Now, Flats or heels?Flats.I don't want to be tripping all over the place.Makeup or nah?Ehh..A little cant hurt.I put on some lipstick and mascara and thats all.I don't wanna look like a person who trying to get attention.Well, I think I'm ready to go.Wait I need to bring a side purse with some money just in case.Well time to go to the party!