Why the carly rae jepsen song?

[Hello everybody!This is the author here Jenny Tae and I hope your enjoying it so far!Sorry for the spelling mistakes and grammar but this is the first book I ever wrote on wattpad so I hope you enjoy it!Also you may see here I changed on how I wrote it]

"I'm bored, Let's go get some frozen yogurt "
I said while taking his wrist and running out the door. I didn't know why I held his wrist but I guess I wanted get out of this place???

"Woah,Frozen yogurt? Everybody calls them foryo girl from 1993"
He said giggling

"I'm gunna call it what ever I want and you can't stop me"

"Whatever ^^"

On our way there, we see our hold hiding spot we used to play in when we first met.I kept my diary there.Pretty funny looking back though.We decided to head there and see what we left.I found the diary under a pillow that was fucking Barbie shit.Sorry but I'm not a kid anymore
"Hey look at this Dom,It's my old diary"

"Heh,you still kept it under there huh?"
He said smiling

A page slipped out of the book, what else am I suppose to do?Not pick it up and read it?!? I picked it up and it's was the first love letter I got and guess who it was from?Dom.He used to have a crush on me back then.I was pretty cool about it but it was kinda weird just to know the fact he did.The note was really...something...When we first met, He thought my name was Carly so he wrote this
"I really really really really really really like you, and I want you, do you want me?Cause I want you to"

It was so funny looking back into that moment.

After we got our frozen yogurt We both headed home because of school tomorrow!!!Now I know that sounds really weird that someone can be excited for school, but it's because I CAN FINALLY GO TO A PUBLIC SCHOOL!!!!!
Scary thing is,What if everyone bullies me for my scar?

*At school*
I decided to walk to school and as I entered the front door, Of corse because the clumsy girl I am, I bumped into someone!Yay...Great way to start off the new year Evelynn.

"Oh sorry, That was my fault"
I said shyly

"No it's mine, I should have been walking near the front doors anyway, but hey, I haven't seen you around are you new here?"
As I pick up my books, I take a glance at him.Oh my gawd.The one hair style every girl likes on a guy, green eyes, pink lips, light skin like the snow and freckles.Freckles freaking turns me on.
"Uh...I-Yea I am.My name is Evelynn.Yours?"
If I could have said that better,I would have

"Oh my name is Dani, Dani kipler.Nice to meet you"
He said smiling with dimples.HE HAS FREAKING DIMPLES TO???!!?!??!

"By the way you look stunning for your first time here."
Did he just complement me?!?All my wearing is a strapless crop top, high waist shorts, a per of convers, a loose sweater and a beanie.I don't see how I look stunning.

"Thanks but to be honest, I don't think I do, Well in fact , I think you look more better than me"
Nice Eve, you played it cool , nice keep it up

"So your insecure about yourself huh?Thats cute"
He said giggling and smiling with his dimples and freaking freckles

"HEY!!STOP GIGGLING!!!Its not funny!!!"
Why did you have to yell eve, why

"So you do think your insecure about yourself?"

"No!!!!In your dreams.."
~bell rings~
"Well I guess first period has started,what class are you in?"
He said smiling.

"Uhh..I'm in...Mrs.Chapen???"

"Oh I'm in Mr.Chapen's class, but anyways We both have English and Math together but I'll see you at lunch!"
Why does he always smile when he talks?I can't help it but stare at his smile.

"Cya!~"
Great eve now you have to make friends in class not out of class idiot.On my way to class, there's this girl outside of the door going back and forth like she forgot she's a virgin and guess what?We ended up bumping into each other.Way to go Eve.

"Oh sorry,I wasn't paying attention to where I was going"
She said.Her voice is really soft, she must have weak lungs.

"Oh it's fine"

"Hey I haven't seen you around before, are you the new kid?"
She said with a shocked look on her face

"Uh yeah, ,my name is Eve.Im a hydra of corse, nice to meet you"
Wow okay second time I bumped into someone, next thing you know I bump into someone who's selling Micky mouse bras