7:THE NOT SO GOOD INTRODUCTION!

Hey there!!

Hey there!!

"Money cannot buy everything mr." Avu said with fire in her eyes.She didn't liked money minded people .Even if she was very rich herself ,she never left the ground.A person should be rich by heart not by money , and she hated such people.

"Miss ,I'm not trying to showoff,I'm just helping .That's all I can do." Sid said coldly .No one uttered a word in favour or in against of it because they already got scared of sid and avu's death glares to each other .

"Do you know how precious these things are huh?And u are just comparing it by money ,i cannot tolerate this ." Avu said .

"Hey ,whats your name ,anyways let's fix it for now ." Avu said dragging krupa with her to the washroom .

"She is such a angry bird ." Tanzeel said with horrified expressions.

"Hello?She is not a-TANZEEL?" ashi finally noticed her one and only idol .

"No ashi ,stop being stupid ,you are imagining him again .(pinches herself.)ouuuu,see I told u-NO YOU ARE ACTUALLY TANZEEL ,omg .Am I not dreaming?" Ashi blabbered while going crazy.

Tanzeel was laughing at her cuteness.

"H-hii I'm ashima khanna ,you can call me ashi ,sorry ,just got overexcited, Im your biggest fan." Ashi said after gathering a lot of courage.

"Hiii!" tanzeel shake hands with her ,but his eyes never left her face which showed instant glow ,'beautiful.' his heart said .

ashi had decided what she would do when she will meet tanzeel a long back, but he was standing right in front of her but she was speechless because it was all unexpectedly beautiful.

"Ahem?" abhi said with a smirk on his face .

"I'I'm really sorry ,I know I'm weird ." ashi said all embarrassed.

"No you are fun ! We could make really great bond ,coz I'm weird too." jannat said excitedly.Ashi passed a sweet smile to her ,but her eyes were not leaving tanzeel's sight .

They waited for avu ,in awkward silence but sid was so chilled out and not giving any attention to any of them .

She soon arrived with a very happy looking krupa who wore a different style  of her shrug .Avu tied it in a butterfly shaped knot and it looked more beautiful .

"I know how to knit ,I can do that for you ." avu said adjusting the knot .

"Did I tell you that you are the sweetest person I have ever met ?" krupa said dreamily .

"Lol thanks." avu said awkwardly smiling .

"Wow that's great ,she looks prettier in that." bhav said pointing at krupa .

"You have talent girll!!" vaish exclaimed .

Sid just felt the urge to roll his eyes ,because he thought they were exaggerating so much .