10:YOU NEED HER!

Hey there!!

Hey there!!

RADHA'S POV

"No your name is beautiful as you are! Never be ashamed of your name ." Vaishnavi said with a sweet assuring smile .Abhi smiled at me ,which somewhere said that my name was indeed so beautiful .

"Radha you are perfect! Moving on what's up next?" jannat said ,over excitedly, as usual .Ashi and jannat have same vibes they will really share a good bond ..

"I think....maybe...I should just go study." krish said ,he almost whispered .

"We were deciding that we would watch Harry Potter ,but its ok if you want to go study !" tanzeel said with a smirk . 

"I'm in !" krish said ,not a whisper this time .Who doesn't love harry Potter ,he loves harry potter and I do too ,ok , I hate him less now .

"will that be okay guys?" tanzeel asked with a nervous smile . Everyone else ,except me wanted krish to be with us  .What's so interesting in him ?

Everyone nodded excitdely ,seems like everyone loves it .

"I'll go get the snacks then!" tanzeel said ."ashi can help you! "I had to do it. I need my ship to sail .HAHA.Ashi looked at me with 'what are you trying to do ' and 'I'll kill you ' face ."sure !" ashi said ,glaring at me ,sure ,she will thank me later.

"I ship!" krupa raised her hand and I couldn't help but giggle . Everyone smirked ,yes every one ships them ,They are cute af. Periodt.

"That's shit!" of course our ego king added his not so needed opinion.

"whatever ,you can ignore." I said.Radha you need to be calm ,I'm the mature one of course .

"It's about my bestfriend and I can't allow him to date any girl who just drools over him and is forcefully paired to some stupid chic ." krish added ghee to fire of my anger ,great ,I'm not going to control myself .NOT.A.WORD.AGAINST.MY.BESTFRIEND.

"you don't have to judge her like that . Can you be respectful?" what does he think he is ?A prince ?huh!

"You know what ,I should go study ,I'm not in a mood to argue with someone who is not even my level ."  how dare he ? He just keeps insulting others . 

"Guys?Can we just calm down?" rohit said ,and he became silent as we glared at him .So sorry rohit ,I didn't meant to .But this guy gets on my nerves !

Krish walked upstairs with hands in his pocket ,he walks no less than a model ,WHA- I'm going mad ,my brain's gone mad ,grosss!

**

KRISH'S/SID'S POV

Why she always has to mess up with me .do I look like I'm interested to even talk with her .I'm sure I don't . 

I should stay away from her ,my words may hurt her .Wait! Why do I care? 

Sid that girl's driving you crazy .