Chapter 37: Return of Super Saiyan 2

I was slowly walking towards Ladros who was focused on Asta but noticed my presence

Ladros: Ara, who is this? Oh I remember you! You blasted me earlier. So as payback you can die!

He shoots out a flame attack that I just walked right through as it had no effect on me.

Ladros: Eh?

Before he could comprehend on what happened, he was smashed in the back of the head by Asta's sword. He was sent flying across the forest where I appeared and kicked him in the air.

Ladros recovers high in the air, however I was already infront of him with Asta flying in from behind. Ladros was scared from our sudden appearance. He released a flame shockwave that was immediately erased by Asta.

Ladros: W-What?! T-That was too quick!

Blue: It is over for you!

Asta slashes him from behind which knocked him towards me, I drive my right knee in his stomach, swing my left fist into his face before spin kicking him with my right leg to ward the ground.

Asta flew towards him and got ahead of Ladros, he swings his sword backwards and knocked Ladros into a tree. Ladros gets up but I appear behind him, he notices this and tries to swing at me but I appear behind him again and kick him in the back.

He goes through more trees before I kick him in the air. He soars through the skies before I appear infront of him and launching my fist into his jaw, Asta follows it up with a slash, I turn and drive my elbow into his back. Asta kicks him in the face before I uppercut him in the air.

I fire multiple ki blasts at him that all connect and right after they did Asta comes and thrusts his sword into his chest. It didn't pierce him because Asta didn't apply enough force to do so. I vanish and appear above Ladros, smashing him down with an axe kick.

He stopped himself from striking the ground, he tried to catch his breath but flinched when he saw me infront of him. He tried to fly away but Asta was already pursuing him, Ladros tried to blast him but again the flames were dispersed by Asta's Anti Magic. From the flames, I fly in and drive my fist into his stomach, staggering him.

Ladros: A-Agh!

Asta continues his charge and swings his big sword across the chest of Ladros who flipped backwards in the air, he was going to recover but I come in and struck him with my leg which caused him to continue spinning backwards.

I did it against twice with each of my fists before finally spon kicking him towards the ground where Asta was waiting for him. He smacked him back in the air towards me where I proceed to slam him towards the ground with a sledgehammer technique.