Chapter 45: The Very Scary Lady

Augustus: EXECUTE THEM!

Asta: EEEEEH?!

Yuno: This is your fault

Bell: Why did you involve Yuno?!

Augustus: EXECUTE THEM NOW!

However before he could demand for anyone to execute us, which would be no one, I give him one of my death stares which terrified him.

Julius: Your majesty, I believe you should pardon their actions, they are after all still new

The king looks back at me staring at him which ultimately made him pardon out necessary actions. After that, the three of us go down through the same way Yuno came here after talking to Klaus, Mimosa and Usagi for a bit.

When we reached the bottom, we see the whole Crimsom Lion Squad including Tanjiro and Leopold on their knees while fearful of what was infront of them.

It was their new captain who I heard was called Mereoleona who stood next to Rengoku. Now that I think about it, she must be the older brother of Fuegoleon and Leo. How I know? Well Fuegoleon told me about her....he wasn't wrong on how menacing she was ._.

Mereoleona: Leo! What is this?! 5th place! That is where the Crimson Lions placed and I'm highly disappointed!

Leo: B-But sist-!

Mereoleona: *punches him to the ground* No excuses!

Asta: AHH! She is scary!

Yuno: So this is the new Captain

Blue: She punched her little brother, seems legit that is what family does

Mother: Especially in our family ^_^

Rengoku: Captain Mereoleona is right! Even if Captain Fuegoleon is in a coma, we shouldn't let our flames die out! We should set our hearts ablaze!

Blue: Well time to go

We were about to leave but were stopped in place, we looked to see that giant flaming paws were clamped on our heads. We look behind to see that Mereoleona was the one who caught us.