Gone Gone/ Thank You

'The Next Episode.'

"Thank you for the love, thank you for the joyBut I will never want to fall in love againThank you for the time, thank you for your mind, ohBut I don't ever want to fall in love again"

But I will never want to fall in love again
Thank you for the time, thank you for your mind, oh
But I don't ever want to fall in love again"

*-*-*-*-*-*

"Are you sure this is a good fit i mean doesn't kinda take the whole 'shooter' aesthetic away?" Leon asks looking at himself through the mirror.

"Well...yeah but you'll look classy and who knows maybe you'll find your Violet." Rue says coming up and patting his shoulder.

It was Halloween today and Leon was going as Tate Langdon from American Horror Story except Rue suggested he would wear a suit and he agreed so now he's Tate Langdon in a suit.

"Thanks for doing the Makeup Gia knew Rue wouldn't want to so thank you." Leon smiles giving Gia a high five.

"Hey I suggested the suit remember I practically did a little more." Rue says offended.

"Whatever Rue." He says. "Should i slick back my hair?" He picks up a comb and Bailey and Leslie quickly take it away.

"No Lee honey last time we brushed your hair back it looked no offense, but it looked horrible." Leslie admits as the girls hold in their laughter.

"You guys told me i looked handsome." He asks shocked.

"We lied sorry..." Leslie laughs as Leon looks at them with a glare.

"I thought girls were supposed to be good at hair and clothes. You guys are monsters!" He says dramatically falling on the bed as the rest of the girls jump on him. They all laugh as they "squished" Leon to death.

I loved spending time with my family, i mean nothing was really the same since my dad died but, at times we came together and have fun. But now you guys get a little sense on why Leon is a gentleman to the ladies.

"Okay pictures!" Bailey yells excitedly. She and Leslie take out their Polaroid cameras and took pictures of Both Rue and Leon. "God you guys look so amazing in the suits." She praises.