20

Me and Julia sat on the couch watching Bluey. Julia is obsessed with this shows and it's honestly one of the most adorable shows ever. I loved it when Julia says the characters. Her voice is absolutely adorable. I can't for her to meet her cousin. She's been so excited about it too. She was currently laying on my belly. She loved talking and rubbing my belly. Well Julias definition of rubbing my belly was open and closing her tiny fists.

I thought it was cute the way she did it. She also gave my belly little kisses. It felt weird because her lips were all wet and had snot.

Julia looked at me a sniffled. "Uh oh." She said. My head snaps at her.

"What?" I ask her. If she pee'd her pants im gonna be a bit mad.

"I felt someting." She mumbled. She rested her chin on my belly looking at me. He must've kicked.

"Its okay sweetie." I ran my hands through her curls. She turned her head and looked back at the TV. I wonder where Timothée went. I told him i wanted chicken wings like an hour ago and that's where i think he is. Maybe he's getting himself coffee.

Julia lets out a sigh. Dramatic much?

I look at her. "What's wrong?" I ask her. I run my hands through her hair again.

"The baby keeps on booping me." She whines. She pouts her lips. She lifts up my shirt. She lifts my shirt and gasps when she sees the cut on my belly.

"What happen? What happen?" She asks, tilting her head and furrowing her eyebrows. I chuckle at her.

"I accidentally cut myself yesterday. Im okay. You wanna give it a kiss." She nods and places a kiss on the scratch. She makes a kissing noise.

I hear the front door open. My head snaps to the doorway that leads into our living room. Julia gasps.

"Mi Mi." She whispers. She gets off of the couch and runs to the front door. Her little feet pat on the hard wood floor. I hear her giggle.

"Hi honey." I hear Timothée whisper. I hear plastic bag was well.

"What arwe does?" Julia asks.

"Chicken wings for your auntie and your cousin." He whispers back at her as they walk into the living room. I smile when i see julia in his arms. She had her hands in his hair.

"Hi. How are you feeling?" Timothée asks. He leaned down to press his lips on my forehead. I lean up and kiss him on kiss lips.

"Ewww." Julia whines. I chuckle at her. Timothée placed the bag on the table.

"Did you actually get chicken wings?" I ask through a smile. He sits down on the other side of the couch.

"Yeah. I'll always get you what you're craving." He rubs my leg. I look into the bag. Man was i starving.

"Even if you're in a different country?" I ask. He nods.

"Of course. I love you." He says softly. I want to cry, he's so sweet. I think i am crying. "Why are you crying?" timothée chuckles.

I let out a sob. "You're so sweet and kind. I don't deserve you!" I cry into my hands. "I love you so much."

Then Julia starts to cry to. "Why are you crying?" Timothée asks her.

"Because Auntie is crying." She sobs into his shoulder. Timothée chuckles and rubs her back softly.

"It's okay honey. Auntie's alright. She's okay." Timothée comforts her. He looks at me. I was still balling my eyes out. And eating french fries. Im so hormonal right now. Timothée puts Julia down in his stop and comes over to me. He squats down to face me.

"I don't deserve you. You are so amazing. You're carrying my baby-"

"Stop talking an just hug me please." I sob. I wrap my arms around him tightly. He hugs me back. I cry onto his shoulder. "I don't know why im crying anymore."

He laughs at me. "It's not funny. You're the worst." I whine.

"Im sorry baby. Im sorry." Timothée says rubbing her arm. He kissed my tears away. "Do you want your chicken wings?" He asks holding the bag up. I nod through my left over tears. I reach on the bag and grab the wings, man i was hungry. I grab on out of the take out container.

"Don't laugh at me." I warn him. He picks up Julia. She had looked tired. And because she was crying.

"I wont baby. I'll be back." He whispers. He places a kiss on my head. I smile as he walks up the stairs to our room. I continue to eat my chicken wings. These are so good.

I feel the baby kick. I think he likes them too. He's kicking a lot. I put my hand on the places he's been kicking. "Are you doing a happy food dance in there bud?" I ask. I giggle.

"We need a name for you bud. I wonder what it'll be." I talk to myself. Well to him. I try to think of names. I think i want to stick with the French theme. Me and Timothée are both French so it makes sense to make him have a french name. I see Timothée come down the stairs. He flashes me a smile and runs over to the couch.

"What are you talking about?"He asks softly. He lays his head on my bump. I run my hands through my hair.

"just thinking of names for him." I speak. He rubs his head up and down on my belly. "I want him to have a french name."

He nods. "Yeah that sounds like a good idea." Timothée speaks into my belly. It was all silent. besides the soft sound of rain against the windows. It was all perfect.