Our kisses

After the ride to the airport and the 17 hour plane ride we arrived in Tampa Bay. I was sitting in between Matt and Carter. I got to know Carter more. He's a really sweet guy. He's really funny. Every time Brent walked by, my brother would elbow me barely. I bet he's thinking that I like him. I don't know right now.

We all crammed into an other van. This time I was in between Jc and Cameron. I got to know more about those two. They're really are funny and sweet. I yet again had a room of my own. It was next to Matt's and Carter's room and across from Brent's and Jc's room. We didn't have an event tonight.

I still was thinking about how me and Jack Johnson kiss this morning. I was tried. We all woke up at 2 in the morning. I layed in my bed. I closed my eyesa and fell asleep.

Jack J's P.O.V.

I put my suitcase down near the bed I was going to sleep on. Jack came in and did the same. My mind was still on the kiss between me and Cat this morning.

I was shooken.

"Jack I was talking to you," Jack said.

"Sorry," I said.

"What were you thinking about?" He asked.

"Well me and Cat kissed this morning and that's what I was thinking about,"  I said.

"She kissed back? Did Matt see you guys?" He asked.

"Yeah she did and no he didn't," I said. He nodded and left the room. I go visit Cat in her room.

Cat's P.O.V.

I woke up to a knock on my knock on my door.  I got up from my bed.  I open the door. Jack J was at the door.

"Can I come in?" he asked. I nodded. He came in and sat on my bed. I sat next to him. 

Before I could say anything he kissed me.  I kissed back.  He stand up.  So did I. He pushed me against the wall. I put my hands through his hair.  He bit my lower lip.  I was going to let him. But there a knock on my door. 

"Who is it? " I asked.

"You're brother, " the voice said.

Shit