Dawn in the farm

"Periwinkle wake up!" yelled Eve. Oh how much she hated waking up. "5 more minutes." "No." said Eve. "Fine then 15 minutes." she replied. "No." said Eve. Eve is quite stubborn. "Then 30, 30 minutes are perfect." "Oh Periwinkle would you just wake up or I'll have to cock like my father till you wake up." Eve's father is a rooster. Eve's just a chick. Like a chick can cock. 

"I'd like to hear that." "For a piglet you are making too many excuses just to wake up". Well if she didn't wake up then Eve wouldn't let her of the hook that easily. "You can go ahead; I'll be there and tell my mom, please." "Well then see you" and she ran off. 

 Periwinkle woke up and went out. David the duck greeted her. "Morning Winkle." "Morning." she said. "Is breakfast served yet?" "Not yet." said Dusk a duckling. "Hi Eve." she said. "Finally you crawled out of bed." teased Eve. "Are you done yet." she replied.

 "Rise and shine." said her Mom. "Hi mom." she said. "Breakfast will be served late because George has gone out." Mom knew I would be looking for breakfast. George is our owner. "Okay I'll go play till then". She spotted Popsicle around "Popsicle have you seen Eve?" "No." said Popsicle. Popsicle is my cousin. I have two other cousins Pistachio and Peach.

 The ground in the farm is covered by lush green grass and Eve could not be easily spotted from the grass and she enjoys making her search every corner for her, well not this time.She went to my cave and had a nap to recover her sleep which Eve had wakened her up from. Our wooden caves are divided into rooms for each family, with an aisle and floors depending on the number of animals living there. Each floor had four rooms, the rooms are covered in hey for comfortable sleep. The pigs have their own cave the chickens have their own and goats, sheep, bunnies and ducks. The horses and cows live in stables.

Sure enough she woke up and went out and thought that Eve would be having a tough time waiting for her to find her and she ended up searching for her. Obviously, since Periwinkle was used to finding her she became the best detective of the farm. And Eve was probably the 'not best' detective in the farm so, now she had to find her using her detective skills or by just asking someone, but detective is more fun.

When Eve is bored she usually goes to the garden and digs up some tiny insects.

That's where she will go first.

The garden is where tomatoes, carrots, onions, capsicum, apples mangoes and grapes are grown. The fence is painted white and has hanging vases with plants.

Usually she'd seen her near tomato plants maybe because it's the best place to find black ants. She raced over there and found.........

Chicks!

There were lots of chicks, all Eve's cousins and Eve's own siblings. Well it would be tough to find her but she remembered Eve's fuzzy black tail and a stroke of black on her wings and head.

She saw her with them she was busy digging bythe third tomato plant with Sarah and Laura. If she called her out to play thenall those chicks would think that Eve is her only friend and since she playswith her all the time they already assumed that Eve and Periwinkle are best friends.

If they assume she is her only friend they'll tell their parents (maybe by accident) then it will reach Eve's parents somehow and they'll think that Periwinkle won't let her play with anyone else and they will try to keep her away from Periwinkle!

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I am going CRAZY. If I had more friends this wouldn't be happening. I have to make more friends.

As much as she hated to admit it that was what she had to do. A life without Eve was like one of her nightmares. Not that she had too many nightmares.

She realized that she was behind a bush. Her detective instincts kicked in. That was a good thing otherwise the chicks would wonder why she was staring at them like a statue, which would be embarrassing.

She sneaked behind the bushes and saw that a place near the fence was dug up. It might be a hole that someone in the farm had dug up for fun. Or not..........