Chapter-7

Harry's pov:

"You got everything?" she asked as she entered the living room "yea" I replied, smiling, inside I don't want to smile but on the outside I smile. I smile because I know seeing me smile will make (Y/N) smile too and that's all I want now. To always see her smile I have given her enough pain.

I will never forget what I made her go through. I want to make it up to her everyday. Show her that I love her to the moon and back. To show her that there is nothing I can even imagine other than being with her.

She is my addiction.

I let her invade me like a drug.

In a good way.

She is my necessity.

She is a part of me that if she ever goes anywhere again I will die. This time. I know if I lose her because of Allison I will fall off the cliff.

I will drown in the ocean of her memories. Our moments. That the pain will eventually kill me.

These past months have been the best compared to the rest of my life.

I can see sometimes in her eyes the insecurity.

The fear.

I understand.

But I know that, she knows, somewhere deep down inside her heart that I love her more than anything. I will not say I have never doubted myself or I have never compared my love but at the end of the day both the situations are different.

I used to think about her.

A lot.

My day and nights revolved around her. I used to see her everywhere and I tried coming out of that situation which was the time I met (Y/N). I refused to be attached to her in any way but when I was betrayed by my heart.....I stopped.

I stopped because of Fear.

I didn't really care about her feelings when I said I can't do this anymore. The reality is that I didn't expect her to react this way. The day she walked away I was so close to tell her I freaking love her but again

I couldn't.

I still loved her and my new feelings for (Y/N) were too much for me.

I was messed up. Miserable.

I was running from the truth by not opening the letter, pretending that everything was fine. Even after opening the letter I knew I couldn't hate her.

I don't think I'll ever hate her.

Because when I think of her I think of all the moments we spent together and all those times we kissed, we made love to each other, all the times when she told me how much she loved me.

She didn't lie but still she was cruel enough to leave me alone.

Love is cruel, at least in my opinion after what I experienced with Allison so I pledged to never fall in love with anyone but I failed miserably. My heart kept saying "I love you (Y/N)" but I didn't let those words slip my mouth.

Ever.

"I am sorry but I have fallen for (Y/N)" was all my heart knew and said. I saw the ugliest side of love and I came to know this when I started dating (Y/N).

Maybe love is not that cruel.

My life seems so perfect actually it is perfect with (Y/N) by my side. She is the solution to all my problems. When I am with her it is only her and me. We don't care about anything except each other when we are together.

FLASHBACK:

"You are my home Harry" she said. My arms were wrapped around her with her back pressing against my chest. We were wrapped in a comforter sitting near the fire to keep ourselves warm in the cold. "Is that so kitten?" I asked her to which she replied humming. "Well then you are my home." she laughed in response which made me smile. I squeezed a little and brough my nose near her hair letting her scent invade me.

Never gonna get enough of it.

"Harold we'll stay like this forever right?" she asked and I took her left hand in mine lifting it up to my lips kissing her ring finger "yes princess, till death parts us" she laughed again making me frown "whatever cheesy boy" she said turning a little to see me "I am not kidding (Y/N) I have got you and I am never letting you go darling." she smiled this time and turned to look at the fire again. My grip tightened around her again hoping to feel her more near me even though we were the closest.

"Never" I repeated kissing the side of her head.

FLASHBACK OVER

Every evening when we sit together I don't think of anything other than her. The way she talks and when she hugs me tight, I know she had a bad day. I love when she kisses me without any reason, I love that I finally have someone I can tell everything to. There is something about her that just makes me comfortable. The thought that she is mine is really overwhelming.

And I know she won't leave.

Because she loves me.

But Allison loved me too. Still she left.

But this is different. I know it. I love (Y/N) and she loves me. There is nothing else I want other than this.

I want (Y/N). Nothing more.