chapter 2

Jungkook pov

“y/n we are getting late” I shout from downstairs to get a loud voice “shut the fuck up” OK. 

“why always girl take too much time to get ready??” that's when I heard footsteps I look behind and saw my soon to be wife Y/n. 

“isn't it releaving ” I ask looking at her cleavage gulp down she just roll her eyes and ignore and said

“for your kind information YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BOUGHT IT” she said looking angry. 

“you look more hot when you are angry ”
I said wink at her not make her blush but make her more angry but I like it. 

“and don't you dare to run away, remember what happened last time” I said wrap my arms around her waist pull her more closer, she just nodded.

“can we go??” she ask looking down did I make her sad?? I just nodded and start to walk out with Y/n.

At birthday party.

Y/n pov.

Everything is going fine I just have to find a way out of here, yes I have plan to run away I don't care what will jungkook do.

He is talking with some business man you can say mafia yeah after all jin oppa is mafia too but his wife is so nice and about Soojin. 

He is just 9 years old but have mind more than that jungkook, I am standing beside jisoo unnie. (jin wife, I don't get any name so)     

She is talking with some relatives that gonna be my relatives too if I don't run away now, I excuse myself and look at jungkook. 

He is not here it's good time I should run away, I take a step toward the back door I found this when I saw some of waiter are coming from there.  

But before I take a step I heard a gunshot I look behind and saw jisoo unnie was lying down and blood is coming from her chest.  

I look up and saw some guys holding guns and knife pointing at the guest and me too, jungkook?? Where is he?? “who is Lee Y/n here?? ”    

One of them shout, jungkook has hide me from this things of course some of his enemy will get know me that's why.  

“it's m-me” I said in low voice, but in second there was gunfire everywhere I look and saw jungkook standing there with gun. 

Everyone was running here and there like mad people saving there life in that some of dead body was lying down blood was coming, jisoo?? Jisoo unnie??

I start to search for her and saw her lying in same position, I go near her and check her pulse, oh God she is breathing. 

That's when jungkook come and said “we got attacked by my enemy u are not safe here go upstairs and hide somewhere I will handle it”

“but what about unnie and where is Soojin and jin oppa?? ” I said in tears she is like my sister I can't leave her here “ Soojin is safe he is upstairs in his room hiding and jisoo, I will take care of her you go” 

Jin oppa said in one breath I look at jungkook he nodded and I start to running towards upstairs but got stop when I see jungkook one of that mask man again in my way. 

He was running towards me with knife my mind got lost it I don't get it what to do that's when jungkook come running towards me and shoot the guy in his head.

But lost the balance and fall with me on top of him,“did u saw first time someone coming to kill you” He chuckled before smirking“it's not my job to get killed by someone ” 

I said standing up and run toward upstairs, remember to lock the door, Still I can hear the gunshot what should I do?? If something happens?? No, no Y/n please calm down nothing gonna happen. 

I heard a sound it's coming from cupboard, should I check it?? I take a step toward the cupboard.

But someone come from behind and put a cloth on my mouth I try to get free but the man is so strong and the last thing I heard “boss we got her” and everything black out.

Aghhhhh my head is hurting so badly huh??where I am?? I am lying in dusty bed I look around and saw a dusty room look like no one has come here. 

There are so many boxes here, but what the fuck I am doing?? Did someone kidnapped me??, where I am ??   

I heard someone footsteps, what should I do?? I stand up and hide behind the boxes door open and that person come inside.

I saw it's a boy, his back is facing me, I look here and there that can help me, I took the old vase from the boxes and walk slowly.

I was going to hit on his head but he turn  hold my wrist and spin me my back was attach with his chest.

I can feel his hot breath on my neck giving me shiver, his vanilla scent
“not so fast girl” he said in dark 
deep voice digging his noes in my neck sniffing.

“hmmmmm strawberry” he said pull me more close kissing my neck but I jerk off from his grip and try to run but he pull me by my waist and throw me on the bed.

My hair was mess and covering my face but I can feel him hovering over me Brushing off my hair stroke behind my ears he look at me.

He is handsome, gave cute eyes, mole on his noes, his dark brown eyes are lock with me he is not even blinking just Staring at me.

His hand start to caressing my cheeks I try to get away but he is holding me too tight “you are so beautiful that's why he wants you ”

“u kidnapped me” I shout, again try to get from his hold but he he got me close our nose are touching and if I move a little our lips will get touch and I don't want that.

“please let me go” I said but he just chuckled and kissed my cheek softly wrapping his arms around me more thigher and said. 

“you can't go away from me cause now you are mine