chapter 14

"They are still sleeping?" jimin ask digging in his pancakes "I bearly slept last night" yoongi said with sleepy eyes "your room was downstairs but mine was next to them think how I slept" jimin said in anger.

Yoongi was suddenly stop "what happened? did u saw a ghost? " jimin look behind and saw angey taehyung hands in his pocket with pocker face. "What are you two talking about?" He ask taking seat.

"N-nothing just a-about the accident" jimin said not trying to look at his angry eyes did he heard what I was talking about?  Jimin taught he look down at his plate. "taehyung i told you not to walk" y/n came downstairs walking slowly.

Walk ? Because of him you are bearly walking  yoongi taught as he look at them in disbelief. "yeah, but I have to go for work" he ask pulling her closer making her sit on his lap.

"NO you are not going anywhere in this condition" she said standing up hands on her hips. "You are not the boss here" taehyung said standing up "well but I am your soon to be wife so listen to me and sit "

He gulp down and again sit down. Jimin and yoongi are trying to hold their laugh as taehyung glare at them. "I'll go and talk to Mia she will make something for you" y/n said walking in the kitchen. Yoongi put his hand on taehyung shoulder.

"if you are a mafia but still nothing in front of a woman" he said as jimin start laughing. "Stop laughing what happened about the accident" he said as jimin straight up "well it was the jeon's " taehyung nodded. " I know it we have to be careful with y/n "

"Yeah we are warn by y/n too anyways did she confessed last night?" Jimin start to teasing him as he blush little. "well you know girls never confess first but I am happy that she is comfortable with me and-"

"And love you" jimin and yoongi said together cutting taehyung off. That's when y/n came with pancakes and serve them taking seat beside taehyung.

Time skip.

"Where are we going" y/n said trying to look through the blind fold. "just stay quit and hold my hand" taehyung said carefully taking her upstairs. Begin frustrated she sigh. He had been blind fold her for almost hour not letting her go out of the room.

"Ok open" he said taking off the blind fold. She was shock looking at the set up in front of her. Roses all over the terrace. A small decorated table between the red shapes balloons. The view of stars make it look more beautiful.

Taehyung know she don't like too much decoration. Begin simple and beautiful he try all his best to make her smile. "You did with that broken arms" she said looking at the bandage wrapped around his arm. He nodded as he knees down in front of her.

She was not surprised cause she already knew this gonna happen but still she had tears in her eyes. "I don't know what to say cause I didn't prepare my speech you don't remember but i am the one whom you first kissed. the day when I saw you I already make you mine I want to spend my whole life with you I want you to be my queen, Lee y/n will you be? Will you be my queen will you marry me"

She nodded smiling brightly but

Door open.

"Well in your dreams"