Bonus chapter

Y/n pov.

Day after day everything become fine. life is on good trap

Until

"Aera don't play with food" yes, my daughter. Have same nose and lips like taehyung and i love his female version. She is just like him cute, beautiful and kind hearted and like taehyung she loves strawberry too.

He cried so much on my delivery day hearing my cry and scream. "hey y/n" I look back and saw jihyo. Well she is jimin's girlfriend. She is beautiful and cute just like jimin type. "hey jihyo" I hug her and saw jimin carrying heavy bags.

"Where is he?" Jimin ask ruffling aera hair. "upstairs, well do you want to have breakfast?" I ask them as they shook their head. "Good morning baby. Oh hyung you are here" taehyung walk in the kitchen giving me the tie as I tied it 9n his collar and peck his cheeks.

"Happy birthday baby" I smile. He peck my lips and walk towards aera. "happy birthday daddy" she hug him by his neck clinging on him. He smile and kiss her cheek. "happy birthday bro" jimin hug him as jihyo greed him.

"Well I have take the day off so let's enjoy my birthday" taehyung smile widely and tug his hand ony waist. "shall we baby" he whispered and I smile "ofcourse birthday boy".

After the incidence happen jungkook got in jail his mother have been handling the whole orphanage alone for 12 years. She was counting as a dead but she was never and that thing Yoongi only know and her whole story.

After knowing his dad loved someone else his mother Don't think before leaving his husband. Jungkook leaved alone with his dad. And he always want to take revenge from me.

I was bought by taehyung word voice. "well I want a birthday gift" he hug me by my waist putting his chin on my shoulder. I hummed in response. He dig his nose in my crook of neck and said on raspy voice.

"I wants a babyboy can we?" He smile against my neck. As I chuckled and say yes

________________________________________

This chapter was just to know what happened next.

Life is beautiful when we all are together >33