chapter 13

Author pov.

Staring at himself in the mirror he fixed his collar and tie he stand up straight and stare at his reflection. He was searching her like a mad man and it's been a 3 months no sign of her. Begin drunk having a girl every night he try to forget her but inside of his beast never wants too.

He try to moved on but the other part of him still wants her in his arms. After the incidence jungkook became so mad. He start to act like a psycho whomever came between his work je killed him. Jin try to calm his brother. He don't want to see him mess.

He didn't killed jin. He don't have Urge to do that he had lost his mom and dad he don't want to loose brother but still he try to stay away from him to calm down his anger. Treating him won't give any answers. The only thing is he want is y/n. If he ever got to see her he won't gonna leave her.

He had killed all of his enemies and don't have mercy to anyone. He look at his phone to see his secretary message
"sir Jackson got caught " looking at the phone screen he smirk. "finally got you"

At Paris
Y/n pov.

"yah! Hyung" I whine loosing the game for the 4th time "it's not my fault that you are dumb, idiot and-" i again whine and scared him with my nails cause him to gulp down. I giggle at his actions.

3 fucking months I have been living with those idiots but it's make me happy and smile. They care about me a lot yoongi hyung. Why I am calling him hyung? Well I don't like called someone oppa. eww It's cheep.

Jimin and I get close to each other and taehyung have just focused on his work for 2 months he came home late and hide early. I didn't get time to see him. Well I think I am missing him, Me and Mia get close too. She is so sweet like a sister I would have.

“why you always call me hyung?” I look at yoongi. He had sad face. “why are you asking this? ” I didn't answered but question back “it's just I want you to call me oppa” he look at me and smile like pleading me to call him oppa but I just shook my head.

He just smile and look back at screen did I do something wrong?  “well taehyung will come early today so see you” he stand up and walk towards his room. I was just staring at his back with confused write all over my face.

Time skip :

It's up to 10 but still taehyung is not home we all are worried. His phone is switched off. Yoongi and jimin had gone to find him. While me and Mia are waiting for them to come back. 

Door open revealing teahyung with jimin and yoongi who were supporting him to walk his whole shirt is covered with blood his arms are bleeding his fave is covered with bruises. He seems so weak but still he was staring at me with his love gaze that use too. 

I walk to them and help them to take taehyung to upstairs. “are you okay?” brushing his hair off I ask him as he nodded. “y/n doctor is here we all should go out” I nodded at jimin and leave a peck on taehyung head “I'll be back” I whispered and walked out

“what exactly happened?” I ask both of them. They look at me in with wide eyes as I fold my arms and gave them death glare. “I know you are hiding something” they gulp down and look at each other and then said

“it's not an accident it's a attack” yoongi said. I nodded and look down “but who can do that? ” I said “we don't know we just got the truck driver who done that but he is not telling us anything” jimin said

“torture him for some time he will tell us till by we have to look after taehyung” I said they both stare at me with open mouth “you are saying like you are our boss” I chuckled “I am your boss soon-to-wife” I said and walked to taehyung room. 

“taehyung” I softly called him and sit beside him taking his big hands on mine “is it hurting?” I smoothly touch his wounds as he hiss “no more after you touch” he wink at me make me turn red as I shook my head in disbelief. He is still that flirty one. “stop with that flirt you should take rest”   

He sigh and make some place beside him “in one condition of you sleep here” I don't have any other chance so I laid beside him as he wrapped his arms around my waist.  his hot breath give me shiver down my spin. His hand start to caressing my waist. My eyes lace start to get heavy as I slept in his arms.

Next day :
Author pov :

“where is taehyung?” jimin ask yoongi as he sat down on the couch “he is sleeping” y/n answered coming down while looking at both of them with cold eyes “did you got anything?” she ask “uhm no the driver is just said that he got email to kill him he don't know who is that ”

Jimin said handing the file to y/n “but we know that the email came from Korea” yoongi said showing his hand on his pocket. “it can be jungkook-” y/n said looking at both with wide eyes “i don't think he can do that ” jimin said.

“we have to be more careful, and taehyung will not coming to work for two weeks so Handle his office” y/n said putting the file back on the table.  “and try to see what is jungkook doing cause I think it's him ”

At night :

“y/n my all work are pending” taehyung try to confess y/n from the morning to let him go for work. But y/n begin y/n. She didn't let him come down from the bed. “yoongi and jimin will handle it ” she said as she help him to stand up

“now go and take shower” she handed him the towel and clothes as he stare at her taking step closer while she is backing off. Lastly the wall contact with her back as she gulp down shutting her eyes.

“wanna join?” he ask putting his hand on the wall trapping her between his arms. “n-no I a-already h-had take bath” she try not to shutter but fail. “sp just help me” taehyung said backing off turning towards the bathroom door.

“are you coming?” he shout from the bathroom “yes” she yell back entering in the bathroom. “now help me to take my shirt off” she slowly walk and help him. He was just staring at her face admiring every inch of her face.

“d-done” she said finally done taking off his shirt trying not to stare at his abs. He pull her closer by her waist Crushing her in his arms. He tuck the hair stand behind her ear and peck her cheeks.

“you look cute blushing” she look at him and saw him staring at her lips. Smash his lips on her he pull her more closer make her sit on the counter. The kiss was gentle and full of love. She slowly kiss him back wrapping her arms around his neck. 

_______________________________________________

Hey guys I know I have been late but I am too busy with my school and I barely get time to touch my mobile

I hope you enjoyed reading my book
Please support me
@tjp50btsv

Vote and comment 🙂🔪