Chapter 7

2 MONTHS LATER

LAUREN POV

It has been two months since Harrys accident and he is now walking. He sped through physical therapy and doesn't even walk with the slightest limp.

Today we are going to Janes wedding, Harrys sister. She doesn't know that Harry is coming so this weekend should be full of surprises.

Harry and I just finished packing our bags and Harry is loading them into the car, we are staying at a hotel near where the wedding will be held for five days. I have never been around Harry for that many hours in a row so it should be interesting.

Now that Harry is off his crutches and wheel chair he has returned to his old possessive self and is constantly disagreeing with the things I do.

"Time to go." Harry shouted from the front door. I jumped off the bed and headed towards him, luckily the car ride is less than an hour so Harry and I wouldn't bicker the whole time. We have the type of relationship that we fight constantly but have an incredible connection like I've had with anyone else.

I ended up falling asleep during the ride so that helped avoid any arguments with Harry which was good. I woke up a few minutes before arriving at the hotel.

"You look cute when you sleep..'' Harry said when he saw me sit up. I shook my head and noticed he took the wrong turn.

"You made a wrong turn." I said and he sighed.

"I need to make a quick stop." he said bitterly. I shrugged and leaned back into the seat.

We arrived at some old corner store and Harry told me to stay in the car and locked the doors. That made me a little hesitant and nervous.

Harry walked up to the door and knocked, a few seconds later a shady looking man answered it. They seemed to be having a deep conversation which again made me a little nervous and curious as to what trouble he is getting into now.

Harry and the man exchanged something then Harry came walking back to the car. I unlocked the doors letting him in and Harry sped away quickly.

"You alright?" I asked hoping he would say yes. He nodded then put his hand on my knee.

We arrived at the hotel two hours before the wedding is suppose to begin. When we got to the hotel room I changed in the bathroom into an a-lined skirt with a pretty yellow cream and blue floral print on it and a cream tank top tucked into it. I wore a pair of cream wedges and put my hair into a bun on the top of my head.

After applying makeup I walked into the room and saw that Harry was only in his dress pants. He turned around and smiled as he began buttoning up his white shirt.

"You look beautiful." he said and blushed.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I said then walked over and sat on the bed.

"Help me with my tie?" he asked and I nodded. He steppe in front of me and I began tying it. The whole time Harry looked at me and my eyes.

"What?" I asked when I was finished.

"You have the most beautiful eyes." he whispered then planted a little kiss on my lips. Every time we kissed I felt something special that I've never experienced with anyone else.

"We should get going." I said then stepped away from him. I grabbed a cardigan just in case it got cold later and my purse and followed Harry out the door.

As we made our way towards where the reception would be held I noticed Harry tense up a little bit. I grabbed his hand and gave it a little squeeze for encouragement. He looked down at me and smiled a little then continued walking.