Chapter 11

LAUREN POV

"I didn't feel anything."

I said looking up into his eyes. His eyes were a little darker than before like he has been drinking. The last time I was with him when he was drinking didn't end too well.

"Don't lie to me Lauren." he said clenching his fists.

"Are you drunk?" I asked taking a step back.

"No." he said then pulled a flask out of his coat pocket and smiled at it before he took a sip.

"What are you doing?" I asked trying to take it from me but he held it above his head so I couldnt reach.

"Can I come in?" he asked with the flask still over his head. His breath now smelled fresh of alcohol which made me cringe. How could I not notice it when he kissed me?

"No Harry." I said then crossed my arms over my chest to prove a point and because it was a little cold out.

Harry shrugged then took another sip. The sip turned into him chugging the rest of the flask.

When he finished it he threw it on the ground then sighed. He looked up at me and began walking towards me but he lost his balance and landed on the ground.

"Where are you staying tonight?" I asked helping him up. He is a lot bigger than me so I found it really hard to get him stable on his feet.

He didn't answer my question, all he did was shrug. I knew I was going to regret my decision but I felt like I needed to do this.

"Come on." I said leading him towards the stairs. I figure the least I can do is let him stay the night at my place. Who knows what he would do if I let him go venture on his on.

We took the elevator up to the 5th floor where my apartment was with Harry leaning on me the entire time. By the time we reached my door I was tired and Harry was singing to himself. He actually sounded good considering.

"You can lay here." I said helping him lay down on my couch. Luckily it was big enough for him.

He smiled up at me then closed his eyes. I walked away to the bathroom to get ready to sleep. I looked at myself in the mirror and shook my head; what am I doing?

After changing into my pajamas in the bathroom I walked out to check on Harry one last time. When I walked to the front of the couch, I noticed he wasn't there.

"Harry?" I yelled but there was no reply. Did he leave?

I walked into my room to get shoes and a coat to go look for him. When I walked by my bed I noticed a body in my bed. Harry was sound asleep in my bed. I laughed a little then went over to take his shoes off his big feet. Then I grabbed a pillow that wasn't being occupied by him and headed to the couch.

I laid down on my back and stared up at the celling. What have I gotten myself into ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up with an aching neck. I mentally hit myself in the face for not pulling out the pull out bed. I sat up and looked around while rubbing my neck. Harry.

I got up and walked towards my room to check on Harry. He was sprawled out on my bed snoring. I laughed a little then shut the door.

As I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth my stomach growled. I slept in because I didn't get to sleep until 3 and now it's well past breakfast time.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I headed towards the kitchen to find something to make. In the refrigerator there was only eggs and bacon so I decided to make that.