chapter 12

LAUREN POV

'You know where I live?' smooth Lauren.

I walked down the street to my to my therapists office breathing in the fresh air. I love the spring time.

"What do you mean I shouldn't see him anymore?" I said to my therapist.

"You know what happened the last time Lauren." she said. Who does this women think she is?

"All that depression crap happened after I broke up with him. This feels good having him back in my life and you have no right telling me what to do." I yelled then grabbed my things and stormed out of the room.

After taking the elevator up to my apartment I walked down the hall and stopped at my door. I looked down and saw two dozen red roses laying in front of my door. I picked them up and smiled then walked inside my door.

I sat the roses down on the counter and looked for a card. When I found it I hesitated before reading it, what if it wasn't from Harry.

'Lauren,

Meet me at the Italian restaurant down the street from your apartment at 8:00.

-Harry. '

Typical Harry, shows no emotion and is extremely mysterious. I'm not going to lie I missed it.

Right now it's only 1 so I decided to go shopping for a new outfit or two. Since I got here I haven't been shopping very much but I've made a lot of spending money.

It was lunch time and I'm suppose to have a meal right now but I am too nervous for tonight and feel like I could throw up.

Just to make sure I don't pass out while shopping I grabbed an apple and a bottle of water. After putting the water in my bag and taking a bite of the apple I headed out the door.

At a little boutique I bought a dress with a orange strapless top that ended a little before my belly button and the bottom was black and flowed out to a little before my knees. I also bought a few shirts and shorts for the summer time in the same store.

I walked out of the store and ran into someone causing them to spill their drink.

"I'm so sorry." I said looking at the persons shoes covered in coffee.

"You always were a klutz." the voice said. I looked up and saw Harry's striking green eyes smiling down at me.

"Are you following me?" I asked joking around.

"Maybe." he said then bent down towards my ear and whispered "can't wait for our date tonight love." then kissed me on my cheek and walked away.

Why must he always do that to me? Every time he whispers in my ear he gives me the chills and I love it.

I got home and sat on the couch and began watching the news. When I was little I could always imagine myself sitting in my own chair, getting my hair and makeup done reporting the news for the world to see. Obviously to be a news anchor you can't be scared of talking in front of people and probably know about some of the things you are talking about.

My life is all about art and music. Those two things take me away from my tough times and are always there for me.

I must of fell asleep watching the news because I woke up at 7:25. Shit.

I got off the couch and ran to the bathroom. I got into the shower so I could wash my hair and shave quick. After I was done with that I blow dried my hair and put on my dress. I put my hair up into a mid high pony tail and curled the ends of it then put on a little makeup.