Chapter 24

LAUREN POV

I laid in bed thinking about all that has occurred the past few hours. I come find Harry only to discover he has a new girlfriend and he is back into fighting and at the end of the night he has the absolute nerve to tell me he dosnt like me using the word friend towards him. He is the one that left! He knew I was having a hard time and he still left.

Currently it is 8 in the morning and I've woken up every two hours thinking about everything. What did I do to deserve all of this drama in my life? Over a boy! I love Harry to death but I'm not too sure he feels the same anymore. I need to get the hell out of here as soon as possible.

I got out of bed and headed towards the bathroom to get ready for my day filled with job hunting.

I opened the bathroom and was shocked to see Harry brushing his teeth with a towel wrapped around his waste. He has gotten a few new tattoos on his chest since the last time I saw him which I must admit we're extremely attractive. Drops of water still lingered on his bare shoulders and his hair was dripping with water.

"Sorry.." I muttered then shut the door and went back into the bedroom. I'm so stupid. I should've known a shut door means it is occupied. Way to go Lauren.

I sat on my bed with the door open waiting for Harry to get out of the bathroom so I could get in there so I can be ready by a decent time.

A few moments later Harry came out of the bathroom fully clothed with no expression on his face. He walked by my room and stopped and stared at me for a few seconds before he spoke.

"What would you like for breakfast?" he asked. Random.

"Dosnt matter." I said and he nodded then headed towards the kitchen. Truthfully I haven't really eaten breakfast since Harry left because I needed to save all the money I could.

I walked into the bathroom and saw on the sink my old pink toothbrush and hair brush I used here. He still kept it?

I took a quick shower then got dressed into a pair of black jeans, a cream colored loose button up shirt and a pair of cream flats to match. I let my hair down with its natural waves and applied some makeup to hide my bags under my eyes.

I walked to the kitchen and smelled pancakes. I had a feeling in my stomach that I couldn't tell if it was good or bad, but I know for sure it was one I hadn't had in a while.

"Have a seat. Food will be done soon." Harry said as he kept his focus on the pan.

I took a seat and watched Harry as he was in deep concentration either on the pancakes or his thoughts. He flipped the pancake onto a plate and handed me it then joined me with his. I really didn't want to eat too much because I didn't have much of an appetite.

I poured a tiny bit of syrup on the pancakes and took a couple bites then sat the fork back down and stared at the food.

"Don't like my cooking anymore?" Harry asked as he finished his pancakes up and went up for seconds.

"I don't have much of an appetite. Sorry." I said pushing my plate away. Harry snorted and sat back down with another pancake on his plate.

"You're as tiny as a stick, you need to eat." Harry said. My jaw dropped in shock, I weighed exactly as much as I did when we were together.

"Sorry I'm not as curvy as Carly." i said exaggerating Carlys name.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Harry asked looking up at me with an angry expression on his face.

"Nothing Harry." I said while getting off of the stool. I began to walk over to the sink to put my plate in it but before I could he grabbed me by my wrist which caused me to drop the plate and make it break.