(21) Making Love

Two weeks later,

"Buck? What are you doing home early?" She said as she came in.

"I knew you had mid terms all day, and I decided to take a half day." He said as he kissed her. 

She saw that he made her dinner, and she took her wine glass. 

"Thank you." She said 

After they had dinner, and dessert. He led her into the master bathroom where he had candles and roses, he ran a hot bath. They enjoyed the hot bubble bath together as they made out. 

"Make love to me." She whispered

"Yeah...yes I will." He whispered 

They got out of tub, and dried off, they went into the bedroom and began to make out as he climbedon top of her. 

She let out a small whimper as he pushed into her, "Baby, oh my god you are tight." He whispered 

She gripped the sheets as he pushed into her further, "baby, you are okay look at me." He whispered 

She looked up at him, "Baby you haven't done this before have you?" He whispered 

She shook her no, "Im sorry I should of.." she said but he cut her off with a kiss. 

He slowly began to push in, and he began to slowly thrust as he lifted one of her legs. It didn't take long before she started to moan. 

"Yeah baby, there it is." He whispered 

Her mouth fell open, "Ooo oh oh gosh..mmm James.." she cried out

He took that as his cue to move faster, and she had another one. 

"Oh Aurielle! Oh fuck yeah!" He said as she clenched around him 

He flipped her over and started to take her doggy style, and he spanked her as he thrusted hard and fast as skin slapping noise filled the room. 

Aurielle had so many orgasms she began to see stars by the time he began to climax. They never left the penthouse that weekend, they spent it making love all weekend and ordering out. 

He texted the guys, "You were right, this feels better than I could ever dream."