The beginning

Hey my name is allysha Espinosa and I have blonde hair and green eyes and yes I'm matts half little sister. I go to this horrible school I know it's weird to say this but I'm happy that we're moving I hate this place so bad.
"Mom what school am I going to"
"Davidson day"
"Cool"
"Go pack your bags"
"Okay"
I ran up stairs so I could pack. I can't wait I got a new start at a new school. This time I won't mess up and won't lose friends this time and long story short but at my old school I had this one friend who liked this guy but I liked him to so I asked him out I didn't know he was all ready dating someone and he was dating my old best friend and I messed up bad but I'm still here so I'm good. I walled to my room and packed all my stuff I had like 20 penny boards a lot of clothes. I pack all my stuff it was now 4:35 we had to leave at 5:20. I got up and got dressed I put on a crop top that says pizza is my bae, booty shorts. I got up and did my hair I put it in a messy bun and ran out the room.
"Mom I'm done "
"Okay get your suitcases"
"Okay"
I ran back to my room and grabbed my stuff it was super heavy. I finally made it out and put my stuff in my moms car and got in. I got in the car and put in my headphones and listened to music.
"You have never met a man like me" I sung out
My mom laughed a little bit I started laughing to. My dad left my mom when I was born I didn't ever meet him but I really don't care he is a dick any way. It got blurry and I was out like that.
" Wake up allshya" my mom yelled super loud.
"Ughhhh I'm tired momma"
" when you get in side you can go to sleep"
"Okay"
I got out of the car so did my mom we walked to the house it look humongous. We walked in the house I looked around the house it was way bigger then i thought it was going to be. I got this room that was up stairs on the right and Matt got the room next to mine.We had three room and two bathrooms in the house. I got in my room I had a bathroom in my room that was awesome. I got settled in my room and went to sleep . I have a big day tomorrow.