Babystitting

Ugh I hate that I have to see Nash again after yesterday but on the bright side I get to play horses with skylynn YAY YA.
Ugh I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day the long day ughhh.
I took my clothes off and hopped in the shower. I got in and did my normal routine than got out I picked out a Boohoo Berry Crop Slash Neck Heart Elbow Patch Jumper, Tommy Hilfiger Como Skinny Jeans, Sneaker Release Dates-Jordan,Nike,Adidas Foot Locker and then I did my hair in a Spring Hair Pinspiration Messy Braids. I walked out the bathroom and graded my Wayfarer Sunglasses. I walked out and went to check the time it was 7:00 I had to leave at 7:30.
I went to Matts room and checked on him. He was just sitting on the bed.
"Hey Matt i have to go to Nash's house to watch skylynn"
"Okay but be careful and if he does anything to u text me okay"
"Okay bye love u"I said and walked out.
I walked to the kitchen and waved my mom bye and left. I walked up to the house and knocked on the door.
Some kid tho looked like Nash but a little shorter tho.
"Hey I'm babysitting skylynn"
"Ya she's here my mom left already"
"Okay" I said then walked up the stairs to her room I saw her and she was sitting there just.
"Hey skylynn what u doing"
" Nothing just waiting for u too get here so we can play horses" she said all happy jumping up and down.
" Okay we will okay horses but let's make dinner first okay"
"Ya I'm hungry. what time is it" she said curious.
"8:00 so what u want for dinner"
"Ummmmm pizza please please please" she was way to excited for pizza.
"Ya totally"
We walked downstairs and there was Nash and Taylor down there. I just walked past them both and got the oven started.
"Hey allysha didn't now u were going to be here" Taylor said in his dreamy voice.
"Oh ya I'm babysitting skylynn. Why are u here"
" Umm hanging out with nash" when he said that all I could think about was Taylor he's so hott.
"Are u okay" Taylor said taking my out of my thoughts.
"Ya is pizza okay with u guys" I asked.
"Ya" they all said at the same time.
I took the pizza out and we all ate after dinner me and sky(skylynn nickname) walked to her bedroom and played horses. We played for awhile then I put her in the bed kissed her forehead and left the room. I walked downstairs and sat by that one kid from today.
"Hey I'm Hayes" he said turning around.
"Hi I'm allysha"
"Cool are u dating nash"
"Eww no"
"Good he's an ass" he said I started laughing.
I got up and walked up stairs. I found Nash's room and knocked.
"Hey Nash its me can I come in"
"Ya"
I walked in and he had no shirt on all he had been n was basketball shorts. I know I don't like Nash but what if I do know he's cute and I do like bad boys.
"Like what u see" he said walking closer to me. I bumped into a wall and he got closer. I could feel his breath on my face. He leaned in and kissed me I kissed back it felt amazing but he bullied me what was I doing so I pushed hem off me. He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall holding me down and kissed my neck I started crying and yelling.
"HAYES HELP ME"
"HELP PLEASE" I yelled as loud as I could. Then Nash put his hand over my mouth. I started kicking and moving but I wasn't strong enough so I gave up. Nash was about to take my pants off when he heard his mom.
"You say anything about this I'll do more then kiss you. you little bitch. Nash said all scary I went to the bathroom and made sure I didn't look like I was crying after that I left. I walked in side and sat there on my bed thinking about what happened. I'm I going to date Nash or something I was scared I didn't want to be with Nash I couldn't do anything I let him hurt me. I got up and went to my bathroom and took a shower I got out and put on my clothes and went to bed but I couldn't fall asleep so I got up and went to matts room. I walked in and got on his bed he put his arm around me I new I was safe with Matt he is my big brother I could never lose him ever I thought and closed my eyes and went to sleep.