Another day

I woke up to Zoe next to me. I got up and woke Zoe up. Zoe got up so did I.
" What am I supposed to where allshya"
" Look though my closet"
"Okay"
I got up to pick my outfit out and Zoe's outfit out to. Zoe picked out a Mint Green Crooked Tank Top I WILL NEVER LET YOU Sink Summer ,Love Moschio Casual Trouser, and Black and White Vans.
I picked a Shoulder Crop Top, LUCLUC Black Peach Floral Printed Skirt , and Black Vans. We walked down stairs.
" Do u want to ran are penny board there"
"Ya but mine is at my house"
"It's okay I have like a thousand"
"Okay "
I gabbed a green one for Zoe and I got a purple one with green wheels and we walked out the door. We hoped on the penny boards and rode to school. We made it to school and there was the kid who hurt me yesterday.
"Zoe I'll be back okay"
"Okay I'll see u at lunch"
"Okay"
Zoe left and I made my way over to the boy who hurt me yesterday. You could see his blue eyes from where I was at. I walked up to hem I was shaking like crazy.
" Hey what's your Problem with me"
he turned around and just stared at me like I was crazy.
"What's your problem" I ask again.
"Go way pig" he held at me and walk away from his friends.
He came closer to me and pushed me so I would fall. they all laughed at me. I tried to hold in my tears but I couldn't hold it in. I started crying, he walked up to me and got on top of me. He started punching me all his friends laugh at me.
"Your a slut go kill your self" he yelled at me.
thats the last thing I herd before it got Blurry.
MATTS POV
I haven't talked to allshya in a long time. I got worried about her. She hasn't came to class ether so I raise my hand so I could leave and see where she's at. The teacher nodded her head at me and I got up and opened up the door and left. I walked everywhere. She was no where to be found. I walked outside and there she was on the ground with a group of kids over there. Nash was over there and I hate Nash we had this big fight over some girl it was stupid. I ran over and I see allshya on the ground not moving at all.
" WHAT DID YOU DO" i yelled at Nash I started crying a little.
" Aww baby Matt crying over a girl" He said all baby like. I got pissed.
"SHES NOT JUST A GIRL SHES MY SISTER"
"Well what you going to do about it huh" he said teasing me.
I ran to him and punched hem as hard as I could I kicked him and keep going then I saw blood so I stopped. I picked allshya up and ran to my car. I put her in the car and drove her to the hospital she had bruises and scratches everywhere on her body. We got to the hospital and I carried her in. She got in a room and was going to be okay but she had broken ribs. I'm going to kill Nash. I can't believe he could have done this to allshya. I'm never leaving her side and I mean never.
ALLSHYA POV
I woke up in a hospital bed. I saw Matt sleeping in this chair it had red and white stripes on it. I felt really tried. I moved to my side it hurt really I started crying a little I turned back around it wasn't worth it so I laid back down and went to sleep