21

"Let's all welcome the newlywed's, Mr. & Mrs. Min"

Everyone clapped as Yoongi and I entered the reception hall. I was holding on Yoongi's arms as everyone threw flowers on us. I smiled as I saw Aera running towards us.

"Come here, sweetie" Yoongi lifted her up and we continued walking to the front to seat.

The program started with a prayer followed by our closest friends messages.

"Y/N, my bestie," Yeji started. "First of all I would like to wish you both congratulations! Second is I'd like to remind Yoongi that I am Aera's first dad before you knew everything," I laughed. "Yoongi, I hope you would take good care of my girls, I know you would. I wish you could be patient with her through everything especially when she's having a hard time carrying your child, IF EVER there's another one. I wish you both all the best!" she said and ended her greetings.

Next up was Jimin.

"Y/N, Please take care of our Yoongi Hyung which we know you will as you did that from the moment the both of you opened your eyes to the world. It was always the both of you from the start and now everything is ending with the two of you, I wish you guys all the best and I hope you would let us babysit Aera who I think is now sleeping?" He said and looked at Aera now sleeping on my arms. "Anyways congratulations to the both of you!" He said.

Taehyung approached us to take Aera who is now sleeping before Yoongi's parents start to talk.

"Yoongi and Y/N, my dearest ones" Yoongi's mother said. "Y/N when I met your mother at the hospital there was something unexplainable as we both were having a hard time giving birth to the both of you," She said. "You both were special, from the moment me and your mother visited that nursery at the same time, talked about life and parenthood, I knew that the both of you were gonna be the each other's bestfriend's. Well at first it was just bestfriends until..." Mr. Min cut her off and said.

"Until Yoongi here grew some balls and told me he likes you," Mr. Min said making everyone laugh.

"This is supposed to be a endearing message, why are you exposing me?!" Yoongi complained.

"Anyway, you both grew well so much, I myself know how much you love each other so much, you two are now with each others arms forever with your dearest daughter Aera. Y/N, thank you for giving birth to a sweetheart and Yoongi I know how good of a father you are now. I love you both so much!" Mrs. Min said finally ending their message.

Everyone clapped as they went towards us for a hug.

"Congratulations, sweetie! You're my daughter now!" She happily giggled.

"Thank you, mom!" I hugged her.

The party went on again as they called us for our first Husband and Wife dance. Yoongi guided me to the front to dance.

I wrapped my arms on his necks as his hands were on my waist as we sway along to the slow music.

"I love you," I said looking at him.

"I love you," he said and kissed my forehead.

The night went so well until it was time for goodbye.

I walked out the event hall and threw the bouquet, Yeji catching it.

I changed to a white fit dress before going home to be comfortable. I took Aera from Jin and bid goodbye.

"See you guys tomorrow!" I said.

We went in the car and headed home. Aera was already sleeping as it was already late.

"Did you pack your things for tomorrow?" Yoongi asked as we layed on the bed, tired.

"Yes, gosh this is the first time i'll be away from Aera for a long time" I said.

We're going to Paris tomorrow for honeymoon and will be leaving Aera to the boys dorm, Jin and Tae asked Yeji to stay with them too because obviously Yeji knows Aera very well.

We slept already and woke up early for our flight.

We woke up three in the morning to drive Aera to the boys dorm.

"Good morning!" I greeted.

To my suprise they were all already awake.

"We're too excited to baby sit," Namjoon said.

I gave Aera to Jin because the baby was still sleeping so he put her on the bedroom.

"Okay," I sighed. "Just call us if something happens okay?" I said.

"Don't worry, Noona" Jungkook said. "Just enjoy your honeymoon,"

We bid farewell and headed to the airport for he flight. At exactly 4:30 AM we flew all the way to Paris.

5:00 PM we landed to Paris, we headed to our booked hotel room as we were really really tired.

"Woah! It's so big!" I said as we entered the hotel.

"That's what she said," Yoongi said and I smacked his arms.

"Can we just unpack later I'm so fucking tired," I said and jumped to the big bed.

"Okay, Mrs. Min" Yoongi said. I smiled. "Baby," he called making me head perk up. "There's a bathtub" he said and gave me the look.

I think thrice before standing up.

"Give me five minutes," I said.

"Then I'll prepare the bath and wait for you there, Mrs. Min"