12

I looked around the house sobbing, I have no choice.

I took a pen and paper and wrote a letter for Yoongi before leaving.

To the man I love the most,

Yoongi, I am so sorry for doing this, I have no choice, I want you to continue your career and do not look for me, this hurts like hell but I want you to be successful, I will watch you from a far and always remember that I will be supporting you. Do not look for me because you wouldn't find me, I am so sorry for doing this. I love you so damn much that's why i'm doing this. Dream big my love.

We will meet again someday! If you find another I would still be happy for you, I love you and I always will.

I placed the paper on the table and went out to ride Mr. Min's car with my luggage. We drove off to Daegu, me sobbing the whole ride.

When we arrived Mr. Min helped me fix my things before leaving.

"Y/N you can't look for a job because he will find you, so I will send you monthly allowance" Mr. Min said and once again I have no choice but to agree.

"I-I will also change my number" I said looking down.

He gave me a tight hug thanking me and went back to Seoul.

I got inside the room and decided to message each one of them except Yoongi.

"Joonie, I'm sorry please tell the boys this,

Jin, please take care of them while i'm away, Hoseok, always make them happy for me okay?, Jiminie, Always be with Yoongi for me please, Lastly Tae and Kook, I hope you both end up happily together, I love all of you and I will be missing you all so much, I'm so sorry for leaving"

I sent that to Namjoon before throwing my sim card.

I left to the market to buy myself a few things.

Min Yoongi POV

I arrived at the house to come see Y/N but as soon as I opened the door I only saw an empty house.

"Love!" I called and rushed to our bedroom but all of her stuff was gone.

I saw a paper on the table and saw that it was a letter.

To the man I love the most,

Yoongi, I am so sorry for doing this, I have no choice, I want you to continue your career and do not look for me, this hurts like hell but I want you to be successful, I will watch you from a far and always remember that I will be supporting you. Do not look for me because you wouldn't find me, I am so sorry for doing this. I love you so damn much that's why i'm doing this. Dream big my love.

We will meet again someday! If you find another I would still be happy for you, I love you and I always will.

Anger flowed down my body not because she left, but I know my dad asked her to.

I took my car keys and drove to the company.

"Dad! Where is she?! Where did you take her?!" I barged in the office all of them were there.

"Son, calm down—"

"No! Bring me back my woman, please don't take her away from me" I sobbed and fell on my knees.

"Hyung," Jimin came to me.

"Y/N, already left, she gave us her last message too, we couldn't contact her anymore" Jimin said.

If only I knew that this career would lead to losing her I wouldn't have chose this. If only I knew.

A month later

"And three! and four!" The choreographer finished the dance. I immediately sat down as we finished.

"That was so good!" Dad said making me roll my eyes.

I left the room to go to my studio. It's been a month and we still couldn't find Y/N. I wasn't talking to my dad, I was only talking to the boys but not often too.

"Hyung, Noona wouldn't like it if you won't eat with me" Jungkook pouted making me smile as he was asking me to eat with him.

They were the only reason why i'm still here.

Y/N POV

"So Ms. Lee, your periods late, craving food, and vomiting on the morning, right?"

The doctor asked. I consulted a doctor because i've been feeling sick lately.

"Y-yes"

"These are all signs of pregnancy, Ms. Lee," she said. "I suggest we run a pregnancy test on you please pee on this cup.

She handed me a cup and I went to the bathroom to pee in it. I handed it to the laboratory after I finished. A few hours later the doctor called me again.

"Congratulations Ms. Lee! You're pregnant!" She said making me go deaf.

I can't be. No.

Yoongi.

We did an ultrasound and saw that I was already 3 weeks pregnant. The doctor gave me vitamins and a list of what I shouldn't do.

I went home and lay on my bed caressing my belly.

"I guess it's you and me now, huh" I said.

I'm fucking pregnant with Yoongi's child.