6

"Taehyung!" I called as he ran holding my towel it's getting cold since because the sun is starting to go down. "YAH! I'M GETTING COLD!" I yelled.

"Here use mine," Yoongi handed me his towel. "But my towel-"

"Tae, can you please just give her the damn towel?" Yoongi said.

"Jeez Hyung, calm down" Taehyung said and gave my towel back.

"Moron!" I stuck my tongue out.

"Shark!" He teased me with the nickname Yoongi used to call me when we were kids.

"YAH!" Tae started laughing at my irritated face.

"You two quit it" Yoongi said.

He's mood was suddenly off, Tae and I looked at each other as we noticed it. Taehyung walked away as I motioned him that I'll talk to my man.

"Hey baby," I placed my hands on his shoulders. "What's the problem?" I asked in a soft tone.

"Nothing," he answered.

"Oh come on, lying now are we?" I wrapped my arms around his neck so he could face me.

"Just go have fun we'll head back before dinner" He said and gave me a peck on my forehead.

I just nodded thinking he'd tell me what's his problem later.

I went to the mini table to get some drink when I felt a hand on my waist.

"Hey," It was Ethan.

"Uh Hi," I greet getting uncomfortable.

"How about we swim?" He said slightly pulling my waist.

"Uh n-no thanks, I'm getting cold" I answered slightly backing away from him.

"I don't see your man around," He said looking for Yoongi.

"He's taking a rest," I said. "I-I'm going to Jungkook" I said and was about to walk away.

"Hold on! Hold on!" He said pulling me again more closer to him.

"Ethan, Let me go" I said.

"Why? You're boyfriend won't know," he whispered on my ears. "I just want a taste-"

In a blink of an eye Ethan was on the floor.

"Asshole!" Yoongi punched him.

"Yoongi!" I walked to him to calm him down.

The guys went to us as they heard the yelling and saw Ethan on the floor. Jackson helped Ethan stand up as Namjoon and Jungkook held Yoongi's arm that's trying to get to Ethan.

"Babe, Calm down!" I said stopping him.

"You fucking pervert!" Yoongi yelled, his eyes bloodshot.

Jimin and Jin soon came from the bathroom and rushed to us seeing the chaos happening. The both of them helped pull Yoongi away from Ethan as he was about to try and punch him again.

"Yoongi, let's go baby" I held his cheeks and he soon looked at me, eyes getting softer.

He soon calmed down and grabbed my waist.

"You stay away from my girlfriend, you piece of shit!" He said and we walked away.

He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me as I was still wearing my swimwear.

"Are you okay?" He asked as we entered my unit.

"I'm fine" I said.

"I'm sorry for what happened, I swear I held my temper but as soon as I heard what he said I lost my shit" He said.

"Calm down, It's already done" I said.

We stayed silent until the boys came in the unit.

"Hey," Namjoon starts.

"Hi" I smiled. "Yoongi's in the bathroom" I said.

"Jackson apologized for..... what happened," Namjoon said.

"It's okay, I'm fine" I said giving him a assuring smile.

"Y/N, what happened?" Jimin asked.

"Ethan was grabbing my waist and kept pulling me close to him, he asked if I wanted to swim but I refused and said I'll go to Jungkook, he asked me to stay and pulled me close, he whispered on my ear saying Yoongi doesn't need to know and j-just wanted a taste" I explained.

"AH! WHAT A JERK!" Taehyung said completely pissed.

"He deserved Yoongi Hyung's punch after all" Jungkook said.

"I'll be preparing dinner" Jin said.

The boys ran after him as they would help prepare things. After a couple more minutes Yoongi came out the bathroom only wearing his shorts and nothing on top, slowly rubbing his hair dry.

"you okay?" he asked as I was zoning out.

"yeah, are you?" I asked.

He didn't respond and sat beside me, he held my waist and tapped his lap motioning me to sit there and face him.

I stood up and sat on his lap just like what he wanted.

"I'm just so frustrated" Yoongi said his arms around my waist.

I cupped his cheeks and made him look at me.

"He was a jerk, that wasn't your fault okay?" I said smiling at him.

"No one can touch you like that, okay?"

I nodded my head in agreement. Yoongi has always been protective of me.

"I love you so much" I said.

"I love you more, y/n"

His forehead was on mine as we were having our own little world.

"Y/N it's time for dinn- Oh!" Jimin barged in and stopped on his tracks when he saw our position. "Sorry... uhm... dinner's ready!" he said and ran out.

I giggled at his goofiness.

"Let's have dinner, love" I said and was about to stand up but he held me in place. "Yoongi~"

"I'm thirsty" he said.

"then let's head out so you can drink wat-" I was cut off when I felt his lips on mine.

He started to move his lips until we were in sync, that went on for a good minute until he tugged on my lower lip and finally stopped kissing.

"I didn't say I was thirsty for water, what I meant was I was thirsty for your kisses, sweet cheeks"