special chapter _Ally and Sean.

Ally miller.

My plan was to get home, fake that I was asleep before Sean comes home. He will kill me knowing that I went out, I mean he's way over protective since the doctors appointment that says I might have some complications. I have some serious asthma and it's windy period and I was born with a weak immune  systems and that's why Sean has been like this to me. I feel like a doll.

I live with Sean because he said he wants to enjoy this nine months with me, he's honestly the best financee ever he doesn't get mad when I get angry, he helps me when I have morning sickness   and he tries my cravings even if they're bad or good, he cooks for me but I cook and sometimes if I don't feel like food is not the best option he will not eat until I am definitely ready to eat.

I remember the first time we met, story time.

"Hi, I'll like some strawberry lemonade but can you put it in a coffee cup for me because my manager is right here". I ask the attendant as she looks at me weird and nods.

I can't have sweets until two weeks and the two weeks will be complete on like a Saturday and I need something sweet.

"Name ma?".

"Ally".

I said  as I went back to the table with my boring ass manager, he is in this mid twenties but never had a beer in his life and he said he was vegan but he ate meat last week in his trailer as he says the next shoot idea details to me as I nod not hearing a damn thing he's saying.

"Name?".

"Sean"

A man said I looked at him, what kind of name is Sean? Is it those time that mom and dad's look for rare names for their children or was I suprised about this.

I pondered on this for twenty minutes as my manager tapped me"They called your name like twenty times". My manager exasperated as I rolled my eyes.

"Ally and Sean". The attendant said as I rolled my eyes, you don't just around to add people names together.

"Thank you". I said as I took my drink as I moved to the side for this Sean guy to take his as I gave her my card as I took a sip of my drink and passed it to her as he still drank from my supposed order.

"Excuse me, that's my order". I said as he smiled taking another sip,he has a nice smile for a Sean I heard.

"You know you are actually a little master mind for hiding it in a coffee cup" he said again, was this a compliment.

"And you are still drinking it mormon!".

"I'm sure your manager will like to see a moron to tell him that you're cheating on your diet or something". He threatens as he points to my manager.