chapter ninety six

Savanna knight.

My body was being shaken. I didn't sleep all night since I was trying to finish my dress with ally and lauren with my like workers at work that stayed overnight just to help me and now mama wants to sleep.

"Earth to bride, wake up!". I hear a voice say making me turn away from them. It's Tuesday and the wedding on Wednesday.

"Savanna Ashley knight Jones, Wake up or I will be dumping cold fishes on your head we have to get you ready for the church". I hear the voice say again making me groan.

"I pray at home, I don't want to go there but I'll later but let me sleep!".I whine, I put the blanket over my head and sighed.

"Okay, you want to miss your wedding. but don't be surprised that Alex would come_".

"Today is not the we...Today is the day!". I jolt up,check my phone to confirm it and it made me jump out of the bed.

"Ally has made your bath, soak in it for twenty minutes then wear your robe and make your breakfast then church". I'll hug Lauren before going into the bathroom.

The bath was pink, roses floating on it. I've remove my clothes as I soak in it then sigh. It was actually third time since the girl and I have been in and out of the spa for days.

"Here comes the submarine". I say sinking in the bathtub before putting my head up. then I giggled as my hair is soaked.

"Time to come out Anna". I hear Lauren say as I come out and wrap myself up and I remove the plug from the bath and dry myself before wearing my robe.

"Thank you guys for the most awesome_". I was about today when Lauren stops me, I feel a tear forming from my eyes, It comes out.

"Stop crying on your wedding day, it's not good and leave the crying to Alex when he sees you but have Breakfast first".Ally says as she sits on my bed and lauren sits too.

"I can't wait to see the wedding dress, it'll be good since we stayed up until three'.

"Maybe I should have just bought a dress'.i said doubtful about the dress, we did all I want but was it going to be good enough

"It's because the best designer made it and her best friends and her fashion team too". Lauren says as she passes my clothes.

We drove to the church, it was so beautiful seeing that God was the one marrying us. I sat on the chair then sighed"Can we check the reception please?'.

"Let's do it". Ally says as we went out of my changing room, the church has a huge hall in the other building and it was expensive and one of the best places for my wedding.

"Wow".I mouth as we go in, the planners are still working but it looks so pretty. It's was even beyond pretty. It had fairy lights, beautiful decorations and it was beautiful.

"They're already putting the food out and the chocolate fountain_".I squeal as I dip my hand and moan. It was good chocolate.

"Look at the pretty name tags that they put on the other snacks". Ally says, each of the snacks like the cookies had their name on it with some decorative name tags.

"That's the alter that you'll be on after the church wedding. Mrs knight".Lauren tease as she points to the alter and I blushed.

"Let's go back, we have ten minutes_ turn around savanna". Ally says as she turns me around.

"Why I'm facing the wall?".

"Alex is here and you're not supposed to see until the wedding or it's bad luck".