The Prologue

Growing up is not easy, no matter who or what you are. Anyone can tell you that.

.:: - + - + - + - + - ::.

You may not always be the same kind of person, age, generation, gender, social class, race, ethnicity, orientation, etc. as another.

But you do find common ground with others who are going through what you're dealing with.

Who knows? Maybe they went through it already? Or maybe you have already?

.:: - - - - ::.

We all go or have gone through a lot of the same struggles, emotions, and/or experiences growing up.

Such as...

Friendships, family, love, home life, school, teachers, wanting acceptance, bullies, anxiety for the future, peer pressure, insecurities, trying not to be a know-it-all, hiding our pain from the world, rebelling, and/or even ourselves.

.:: - - - - ::.

There are other things we can say about these types of things that I didn't say.

Then again, what I said so far might be some vague descriptions of what those struggles, emotions, and/or experiences are.

And what exactly they are depends on the person themself.

.:: - - - - ::.

Sometimes, they are nothing compared to another's experiences and vice versa.

But for others, your experiences may be the same as theirs. They may even be different or opposite instead.

As for others, you may try to help them go through them together.

Regardless of what they are and/or if they are even anywhere near being the same as yours. Or someone might do the same for you.

.:: - - - - ::.

As corny as this may sound to you–or even to others. You might be surprised to know who would be there for you when you need them most.

They can be your family, friends, or could be both.

.:: - - - - ::.

Okay, yeah, that really may sound corny to anyone.

Like that's only in some anime/manga, kids' cartoons, video games, Disney, and other related types of media, right?

But that doesn't change the fact that it's also true in real life.

.:: - - - - ::.

Hmm?

What were the struggles, emotions, experiences, and more that I have gone through growing up?

Hmm...

Well, some of you can maybe relate to them. And some of you may not be able to—at least 100% to them, if anything.

But whether you do or don't; that's okay.

.:: - + - + - + - + - ::.

I was born as half Sorcery and half Fairy.--

Not as an Ordinary Human being.

Yet, at age 5, my memories of those facts were erased, along with anything related to them, to protect me and my loved ones.