Chapter 4: You Need To See The Nurse For Your Cuts Right Now, Thackery

Thackery Pendant

After I saw Pete and Gray quietly leave out of the classroom together. I went back to finish getting my things together in my jet black 'n' royal purple messenger bag.

"Wonder what Grey wants to talk to Pete about? Is it something that he only can talk to him about and no one else?" I thought.

After those thoughts, I finished packing up my bag to head out myself. Then, I slipped its strap onto my right shoulder as I got up from my [assigned] seat.

When I looked up, I saw that our Life Science Part 1 teacher (for freshman academic blocks A through D), Mr. Dalone had already left the room.

As for my other classmates who were there earlier, they all seemed to have long left already. Either they were heading to their lockers or wherever else they had to go.

But I soon realized that I wasn't the last one in the classroom.

There were three of my classmates left with me... And the three of them were obviously waiting for me to leave.

*.:: ~ TMP ~ ::.*

But it wasn't because they were friends of mine, nor wanted to be friends.

In fact, they were the complete opposite of anyone I would call "friends."

*.:: ~ TMP ~ ::.*

One of the three walked up to me first and smirked maliciously.

"Hey, there, Bootleg," the guy taunted.

The guy that approached me first and unsurprisingly taunted me like that. He was their leader and my main bully, Zachary Fandon.

*.:: ~ TMP ~ ::.*

This tool-of-a-classmate of mine is a Euro-white and admittingly handsome guy—UGH!!

He had short-cut light straight hazelnut hair and didn't have bangs. The color of his eyes was pale blue. His skin tone was tanned and had no blemishes seen, with a height of exactly 5'6."

As for his name, Zachary Maurice Fandon—aka "Fandon" by me and a few various others.

.:: - - - - ::.

Ironically, Fandon also was just as popular back in South Middle as "Miss. Landry Aelite." Not to mention, the guy was also born with a silver spoon in his mouth, like her.

And the Fandon family was one of the top 10 wealthiest in Camdale—just like the Aelite family was.

.:: - - - - ::.

Fandon wasn't only just handsome to a lot of the girls in school—regardless of what grade they were in.

He was popular with the majority of the students at CPHS and very athletic—a football player since 6th grade even.

But to top it all off...

The prick was one of the freshman male model students at Camdale High that year!

To be exact, he was one of the top model students all throughout middle school.

.:: - - - - ::.

Yet–as I already stated, Fandon had always been a total tool.

And not just to me, but also to quite a few of the other guys in our grade.—

Okay, fine, it's just only a select few...

Since he has more guys in our grade on his side than the ones he bullies.